MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- B. W. Jan Dul, Ergonomics for Beginners : a quick reference guide. (Third Edit), Boca Raton: CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kroemer, H. Kroemer, and K. Kroemer-Elbert, How to design for ease and efficiency, Ergonomics, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Burt, & L. J. Fine, Musculoskeletal Disorders and Workplace Factors, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- O. Korhan, Work-Related Musculoskeletal Discomfort in the Shoulder due to Computer Use, North Cyprus, Mersin, Turkey, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Occupational Health and Safety Council of Ontario, Musculoskeletal Disorders Prevention Series, Occupational Health and safety Council of Ontario (OHSCO), (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Abdullah, S. A. Shamsudin, F. R. Ramli, M. H. Harun and M. A. Yusuff, Design and Fabrication of a Recreational Human-Powered Vehicle, International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, ISSN (Online): 2319–6734, ISSN (Print): 2319–6726, www.ijesi.org, Volume 5 Issue 2, February 2016, PP.11–14, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kee and W. Karwowski, A comparison of three observational techniques for assessing postural loads in industry, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 13(1), 3–14, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Tilley, J. Anning, and R. Welles, The Measure of Man and Woman: Human Factors in Design, Revised Edition. Wiley & Sons, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Abdullah, A.H. Mohamad and F.R. Ramli, Design Analysis and Fabrication of Fixed-Base Driving Simulator Frame, Journal of Engineering and Technology (JET), Penerbit Universiti, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Vol. 4, No. 2, July-December 2013, ISSN: 2180–3811, 85–101, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Abdullah, M. R. Mansor, M. Mohd Tahir, S. I. Abdul Kudus, M. Z. Hassan and M. N. Ngadiman, Design, Analysis and Fabrication of Chassis Frame for UTeM Formula VarsityTM Race Car, International Journal of Mining, Metallurgy & Mechanical Engineering (IJMMME), Volume 1, Issue 1, 75–77 ISSN 2320–4060 (Online), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Abdullah, M. R. Mansur, N. Tamaldin and K. Thanaraj, Development of Formula Varsity Race Car Chassis, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vols. 50, No. 1, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/50/1/012001, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Abdullah, N. Tamaldin, F. R. Ramli, M. N. Sudinand A. M. Mohamed Muslim, Design and Development of Low Cost All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Vols. 663, pp 517–521, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.663.517, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dockrell, E. O’Grady, K. Bennett, C. Mullarkey, R. Mc Connell, R. Ruddy, S. Twomey and C. Flannery, An investigation of the reliability of Rapid Upper Limb Assessment (RULA) as a method of assessment of children’s computing posture, Applied ergonomics, 43(3), pp.632–636, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.