MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- R.E. Chammas and D. Clodic, Combine cycle for hybrid vehicle, SAE Paper 2005, 01, 1171 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Peng, T. Wang, Y. He, X. Yang, L. Lu, Analysis of environmental and economic benefits of integrated Exhaust Energy Recovery (EER) for vehicles, Applied Energy, 105, 238-243, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Boretti, Transient operation of internal combustion engines with Rankine waste heat recovery systems, Applied Thermal Engineering, 36, 18-23, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Serrano, V. Dolz, R. Novella, A. Garcia, DH diesel engine equipped with a bottoming Rankine cycle as waste heat recovery system, Part 2: Evaluation of alternative solution, Applied Thermal Engineering, 36, 279-287 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, G. Gao, M. Ouyang, L. Chen, Y. Yang, Research on a diesel HCCI engine assisted by an ISG motor, Applied Energy, 101, 718-79, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhao, W. Zhuge, Y. Zhang, Y. Yin, Z. Chen, Z. Li, Parametric study of power turbine for diesel engine waste heat recovery, Applied Thermal Engineering, 67(1), 308-319, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, Y. Zhang, J Zhang, G. Shu, Z. Peng, Analysis of recoverable exhaust energy from a light-duty gasoline engine, Applied Thermal Energy, 53(2), 414-419, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yang, X. Yuan, G. Lin, Waste heat recovery using heat pipe heat exchanger for heating automobile using exhaust gas, Applied Thermal Energy, 23(3), 367–372, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kauranen, T. Elonen, L. Wikstrom, K. Heikkinen, J. Laurikko, Temperature optimisation of a diesel engine using exhaust gas heat recovery and thermal energy storage (diesel engine with thermal energy storage), Applied Thermal Energy, 30(6), 631-638, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Will, Fuel conservation and emission reduction through novel waste heat recovery for internal combustion engines, Fuel, 102, 247-255, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Herawan, A. H. Rohhaizan, A. Putra, A. F. Ismail, Prediction of Waste Heat Energy Recovery Performance in a Naturally Aspirated Engines Using Artificial Neural Network, ISRN Mechanical Engineering, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bumby, E. Spooner, J. Carter, Electrically assisted turbochargers; their potential for energy recovery, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- T. MathWorks, Matlab, The MathWorks, Natick, MA, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yamada, M.N. Mohamad, Efficiency of hydrogen internal combustion engine combined with open steam Rankine cycle recovering water and waste heat, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 35(3), 1430–1442, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.