MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- http://malaysiacycling.blogspot.my, accessed May 21, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. S. I. Almselati, R. Rahmat, O. Jaafar O, “An overview of urban transport in Malaysia,” Social Sci. 6(1):24–33, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Afsar, Y. M. Golriz Nikjooy, “The consequences of the physical-environmental factors on encouraging pedestrian and cycling activities in UPM Campus,” Int. J. Sci. & Eng. Research, v6 (1), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Abdul Manan, A. Várhelyi. “Motorcycle fatalities in Malaysia,”. IATSS Research. Jul; 36(1):30–9, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Act 171, Local Government Act, 1976, Laws of Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- M. R. M. Yazid, R. Ismail, R. Rahmat, M. Nazri, “City residence prepare towards implementation local lane of non-motorized”. Res. J. App. Sci., Eng. and Tech., Selangor, Malaysia. 2012; 4(5):481–485, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. A. A. Dawood, O. K. Rahmat R. A, “Factors that affect cycling transportation mode for postgraduate students at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia by logit method. Jurnal Kejuruteraan. 27:1–7, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Haworth, “How valid are motorcycle safety data?” The Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference, Sydney, Australia, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Rosman, M. W. Knuiman, “A comparison of hospital and police road injury data”. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 26(2): 215–222, (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Elvik, A. Mysen, “Incomplete accident reporting: meta-analysis of studies made in 13 countries”. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. Jan 1(1665):133–40, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laporan Perangkaan Kemalangan Jalan Raya Malaysia, Polis Diraja Malaysia, 2009–2014. [Google Scholar]
- MRoads cycle crash report, Malaysian Institute of Road Safety Research, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Oxley, B. Corben, B. Fildes, M. O’Hare, T. Rothengatter. “Older vulnerable road users- measures to reduce crash and injury risk”. Monash University Accident Research Centre Reports. (218):162, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Thornley, A. Woodward, J. D. Langley, S. N. Ameratunga, A. Rodgers. “Conspicuity and bicycle crashes: preliminary findings of the Taupo Bicycle Study”.. Injury Prevention.14(1): 11–8, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Parkin, C. Meyers. “The effect of cycle lanes on the proximity between motor traffic and cycle traffic”. Accident Analysis & Prevention. 42(1): 159–65, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.