MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- S. K. Hoekman and C. Robbins, “Review of the effects of biodiesel on NOx emissions,” Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 96, pp. 237–249 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fernando, C. Hall, and S. Jha, “NOx Reduction from Biodiesel Fuels,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 20, no. x, pp. 376–382 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Aizawa, M. F. E. Bin Abdullah, A. Inoue, Y. Ishidzuka, N. Taki, and H. Kosaka, “Aromatic additive effects on soot formation in a fischer-tropsch diesel (FTD) spray flame via laser spectroscopy,” Proc. 8th Int. Conf. Model. Diagnostics Adv. Engine Syst. COMODIA 2012, pp. 275–280 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Palash, M. A. Kalam, H. H. Masjuki, B. M. Masum, I. M. Rizwanul Fattah, and M. Mofijur, “Impacts of biodiesel combustion on NOx emissions and their reduction approaches,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 473–490, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ismail, A. S. Ahmed, R. Anr, and S. Hamdan, “Biodiesel Production from Castor Oil by Using Calcium Oxide Derived from Mud Clam Shell,” J. Renew. Energy, vol. 2016, p. 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Mata, A. A. Martins, and N. S. Caetano, “Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 217–232 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. E. bin Abdullah, M. H. bin Sulaiman, and N. A. B. Abdul Majid, “NOx Emission of Diesel Fuel Blended with Different Saturation Degrees of Biofuel and with Oxygenator,” Appl. Mech. Mater., vol. 660, pp. 397–401 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lapuerta, O. Armas, and J. Rodríguez-Fernández, “Effect of biodiesel fuels on diesel engine emissions,” Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 198–223, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament and Council of the European Union, “REGULATION (EC) No 715/2007 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 20 June 2007 on type approval of motor vehicles with respect to emissions from light passenger and commercial vehicles (Euro 5 and Euro 6) and on access to vehicle repair and mai,” Off. J. Eur. Union, vol. L171, no. December 2006, pp. 1–16 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. N. Nabi, “Theoretical investigation of engine thermal efficiency, adiabatic flame temperature, NOx emission and combustion-related parameters for different oxygenated fuels,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 30, no. 8–9, pp. 839–844 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sendzikiene, V. Makareviciene, and P. Janulis, “Influence of fuel oxygen content on diesel engine exhaust emissions,” Renew. Energy, vol. 31, no. 15, pp. 2505–2512 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ozsezen, M. Canakci, A. Turkcan, and C. Sayin, “Performance and combustion characteristics of a DI diesel engine fueled with waste palm oil and canola oil methyl esters,” Fuel, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 629–636 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, J. A. Caton, and T. J. Jacobs, “Oxides of nitrogen emissions from biodieselfuelled diesel engines,” Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 677–695 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mueller, A. L. Boehman, and G. C. Martin, “An Experimental Investigation of the Origin of Increased NOx Emissions When Fueling a Heavy-Duty Compression-Ignition Engine with Soy Biodiesel,” SAE Int. J. Fuels Lubr., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 789–816 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lapuerta, O. Armas, R. Ballesteros, and J. Fernández, “Diesel emissions from biofuels derived from Spanish potential vegetable oils,” Fuel, vol. 84, no. 6 SPEC. ISS., pp. 773–780 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fenimore, “Formation of nitric oxide in premixed hydrocarbon flames,” Symp. Combust., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 373–380 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Varatharajan and M. Cheralathan, “Influence of fuel properties and composition on NO x emissions from biodiesel powered diesel engines: A review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 16, no. 6, pp. 3702–3710 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jha, S. Fernando, and S. D. F. To, “Flame temperature analysis of biodiesel blends and components,” Fuel, vol. 87, no. x, pp. 1982–1988 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Glaude, R. Fournet, R. Bounaceur, and M. Molière, “Adiabatic flame temperature from biofuels and fossil fuels and derived effect on NOx emissions,” Fuel Process. Technol., vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 229–235 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.