MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), “SAE J1950 Proving Ground VehicleCorrosion Testing“, Surface Vehicle Information Report, (1989–05) [Google Scholar]
- Shinjong Oh, Byunghoon Min (Hyundai Motor Company) “Development of Accelerated Corrosion Test Mode Considering Environmental Condition,” Society of Automotive Engineers, 2002–01–1231, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A W J Soper, “Accelerated Corrosion Testing,” Millbrook Proving Ground, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Tie Wang, Dan Nymberg, Mats Strom, “A Comparative Study of Corrosion Test Environments at Three Proving Grounds,” Socienty of Automotive Engineers, 2003-01–1240. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hook, “History: A Treatise on the Development of a Proving Ground Corrosion Test,” Society of Automotive Engineers, 770294, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), “SAE J1293 Undervehicle Coupon Corrosion Tests“, Surface Vehicle Information Report, Revised 1990-01 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Testing & Development Department of National Car Company, “Test Track Manual,” Rev 0, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), “SAE J1617 Body corrosion - A Comprehensive Introduction“, Surface Vehicle Information Report, Issued 1993-11-02 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Halfpenny and Mark Pompetzki, “Proving Ground Optimization and Damage Correlation with Customer Usage,” SAE International, 2011–01–0484(2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. A. McConnell, “How Good Is Testing? A correlation of customer, laboratory, and proving ground experience,” Society of Automotive Engineers, vol. 68, pp.295, 1960. [Google Scholar]
- Dennis D. Davidson, William A. Schumacher, “An Evaluation and Analysis of Commonly Used Accelerated Cosmetic Corrosion Tests Using Direct Comparisons with Actual Field Exposure,” Society of Automotive Engineers, 912284. [Google Scholar]
- N. LeBozec, N. Blandin, D. Theirry, “Accelerated corrosion tests in the automotive industry: A comparison of the performance towards cosmetic corrosion,” Materials and corrosion, vol. 59, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhu, D. Theirry, V. Kucera, S. Hedlund, “Perforation corrosion on Automotive Steel - Comparison of Accelerated Indoor Corrosion test and Field performance“ SAE Technical Paper Series, 971001. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM B117-11, “Standard Practice for Operating Salt Spray (Fog) Apparatus,” ASTM International, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM G4-95, “Standard Guide for Conducting Corrosion Coupon Tests in Field Applications,” ASTM International, (1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.