MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- H. C. Kwang, Sun Power. Kuala Lumpur: Viz Urbana Sdn Bhd (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stuart, Thermoelectric Power Generators or Seebeck Power Generation. (online) http://www.electrical4u.com/thermoelectric-power-generators-or-seebeck - powergeneration/ (31 November 2015) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. El-Hami, P. Glynne-Jones, N.M. White, M. Hill, S. Beeby, E. James, A.D. Brown, J.N. Ross, Design and fabrication of a new vibration-based electromechanical power generator. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 92(1), pp. 335–342 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Duffy, D. Carroll, Electromagnetic generators for power harvesting. In Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 2004. 2004 IEEE 35th Annual, 3, pp. 2075–2081. IEEE (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Hassan, A.R. Yusoff, M.H. Mansor, M.T.C. Kar, Parametric Study of an Electromagnetic Energy Harvester. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 471, p.113 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Soliman, E.M. Abdel-Rahman, E.F. El-Saadany, R.R. Mansour, A design procedure for wideband micropower generators. Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, 18(6), pp.1288–1299 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.M White, P. Glynne-Jones, S.P. Beeby, A novel thick-film piezoelectric microgenerator. Smart Materials and Structures, 10(4), p.850(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roundy, On the effectiveness of vibration-based energy harvesting. Journal of intelligent material systems and structures, 16(10), pp.809–823 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu, J. Zhou, X. Yi, H. Wu, W. Wang, A hybrid micro vibration energy harvester with power management circuit. Microelectronic Engineering, 131, pp.36–42 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Challa, M.G. Prasad, Y. Shi, F.T. Fisher, A vibration energy harvesting device with bidirectional resonance frequency tunability. Smart Materials and Structures, 17(1), p.015035 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Beeby, R.N. Torah, M.J. Tudor, P. Glynne-Jones, T. O’Donnell, C.R. Saha, S. Roy, A micro electromagnetic generator for vibration energy harvesting. Journal of Micromechanics and microengineering, 17(7), p.1257 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ching, H.Y. Wong, W.J. Li, P.H. Leong, Z. Wen, A laser-micromachined vibrational to electrical power transducer for wireless sensing systems. In Transducers’ 01 Eurosensors XV (pp. 38–41) (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Karami, Micro-scale and nonlinear vibrational energy harvesting PhD Thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.