MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- A.N.N.A. Rahman, Z.M. Yusoff, D. Omar, I.S. Aziz, Travel to work patterns of lowincome people in urban area, J. Tek., 71, 63–66 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mohd Jawi, K.A. Abu Kassim and A.F. Sadullah, ASEAN NCAP – The best bet for vehicle safety in the region’s safe system? Int. J. of Trade, Econ. & Fin., 4, 358–363 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, Rising middle class will drive global automotive demand in the coming two years, 16 April 2014, Accessed in January 2016, from http://www.nielsen.com/ [Google Scholar]
- S. Tamrin, RM5m bid for ‘F1’ number plate, 14 June 2016, Accessed in June 2016, from http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1838787 [Google Scholar]
- G. Chin, 2015 Malaysia vehicle sales market review, by brand, 21 January 2016, Accessed in February 2016, from http://www.paultan.org/ [Google Scholar]
- L.H. Toh, Straight Talk: Factors driving up motor vehicle ownership, 5 October 2009, Accessed in January 2016, from http://www.theedgemalaysia.com/ [Google Scholar]
- F. Mashahadi, M.G. Mohayidin, Consumers’ buying behaviour towards local and imported cars: An outlook after the implementation of AFTA in Malaysia, OUM Int. J. of Bus. & Mgmt., 1(1), 44–54 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tan, Malaysia vehicle sales data for March 2016 by brand, 25 April 2016, Accessed in April 2016, from http://www.paultan.org/ [Google Scholar]
- CBT, Malaysian car ownership cost is second lowest in South-East Asia – MAI, 16 February 2012, Accessed in February 2016, from http://www.cbt.com.my/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Amelia, D.A. Wahab, C.H. Che Haron, N. Muhamad, C.H. Azhari, Initiating automotive component reuse in Malaysia, J. of Cleaner Prod., 17, 1572–1579 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Meadows, Thinking in Systems – A Primer (Earthscan, London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z. Mat Saman, N. Zakuan, G. Blount, Design for end-of-life value framework for vehicles design and development process, J. of Sust. Dev., 5, 95–111 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmed, S. Ahmed, M.R.H. Shumon, M. Abdul Quader, End-of-Life Vehicles (ELVs) management and future transformation in Malaysia, J. of App. Sc. & Agri., 9 (18), 227–237 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mohd Jawi, F. Lamin, A.R. Abdul Manap, K.A. Abu Kassim, F. Abbas, S.V. Wong, Review of the National Automotive Policy on Car Maintenance Issues: Malaysia’s Automotive Ecosystem Explained (MIROS, Kuala Lumpur, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Ling, A. Osman, A.B. Arman Hadi, A. Muhammad Safizal, S.M. Rana, Public acceptance and compliance on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation: A case study of Malaysia, Asian J. of Soc. Sc. & Hum., 5(1), 1–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ghani, M. Musa, Have you heard of ‘AES’ lately? in Conference of ASEAN Road Safety (CARS), 220–225 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Wahab, Z.F. Fadzil, Public community knowledge on reuse of End-of-Life Vehicles: A case study in an automotive industrial city in Malaysia, J. of App. Sc., 14(3), 212–220 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kanari, J.L. Pineau, S. Shallari, End-of-Life Vehicle Recycling in the European Union, Overview: Recycling (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.