MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Heitz, Leroy F., Shahram Khosrowpanah. “Prediction of Flow Duration Curves for Use in Hydropower Analysis at Ungaged Sites in Pohnpei,” FSM. Water and Environmental Research Institute of the Western Pacific, University of Guam, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yuksel, I. “As a renewable energy hydropower for sustainable development in Turkey,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 14, 3213–3219, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dudhani, S., Sinha, A.K., Inamdar, S.S. “Assessment of small hydropower potential using remote sensing data for sustainable development in India,” Energy Policy, 34, 3195–3205, Water 2015, 7 4819, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakken, T.H. Sundt, H. Ruud, “A Development of small versus large hydropower in Norway comparison of environmental impacts”, Energy Procedia, 20,185–199, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bøckman, T.; Fleten, S.E.; Juliussen, H.J. “Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects,” Eur. J. Oper. Res, 190, 255–267, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kosnik, L. “The potential for small scale hydropower development in the US”, Energy Policy, 38, 5512–5519, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaunda, Chiyembekezo S., Cuthbert Z. Kimambo, and Torbjorn K. Nielsen. “Potential of small-scale hydropower for electricity generation in Sub-Saharan Africa.” ISRN Renewable Energy (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kosa Preeyaphorn, Thanatchai Kulworawanichpong, Rerkchai Srivoramas, Avirut Chinkulkijniwat, Suksun Horpibulsuk, and Neung Teaumroong. “The potential microhydropower projects in Nakhon Ratchasima province, Thailand.” Renewable Energy 36, no. 3, 1133–1137, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaunda, C. S., Kimambo, C. Z., Nielsen, T. K. “Potential of small-scale hydropower for electricity generation in Sub-Saharan Africa”. ISRN Renewable Energy, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Paish, O. Micro-hydropower: status and prospects. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, 216(1), 31–40 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarkkula, J., et. al “Origin, fate and role of Mekong sediments. Detailed Modelling Support Project, Mekong River Commission, Vientiane, Laos PDR”, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Li, G., Liu, B. Li, S.Z. “An overview of large scale small hydropower in Yunnan Power Grid: situations, challenges and measure,” In Proceedings of World Environmental and Water Resources Congress, Cincinnati, OH, USA,(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Amcorp Properties Berhad, Amcorp Perting 5MW Mini Hydro Power Plant. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.