MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- J. Howell, and G. Le Good, The influence of aerodynamic lift on high speed stability, SAE Paper No 1999-01-0651 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Tsai, L. M. Fu, C. H. Tai, Y. L. Huang, and J. C. Leong, Computational aero-acoustic analysis of a passenger car with a rear spoiler, J. Appl. Math. Model. 33, No. 9, pp. 3661–3673 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Daryakenari, S. Abdullah, R. Zulkifli, E. Sundararajan, and A. Mohd Sood, Numerical study of flow over ahmed body and a road vehicle and the change in aerodynamic characteristics caused by rear spoiler, Int. J. Fluid Mech. Res. 40(4), pp. 354–372 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Kodali, and S. Bezavada, Numerical simulation of air flow over a passenger car and the influence of rear spoiler using CFD, IJATP, 01(1), pp. 6–13 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Menon, G. S. Kamat, Y. S. Mukkamala, and P. S. Kulkarni, To improve the aerodynamic performance of a model hatchback car with the addition of a rear roof spoiler, 16th Annual CFD Symposium, August 11-12, Bangolore (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Ahmed, An experimental study of the wake structures of typical automobile shapes, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn, 9(1-2), pp. 49–62 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W-H. Hucho, and G. Sovran, Aerodynamics of road vehicles, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech, 25, pp. 485–537 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Lienhart, C. Stoots, and S. Becker, Flow and turbulence structures on the wake of a similified car model (Ahmed model), DGLR Fach. Symp. der AG ATAB, Stuttgart University (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vino, S. Watkins, P. Mousley, J. Watmuff, and S. Prasad, Flow structures in the near-wake of the Ahmed model, J Fluid Struct, 20(5), pp. 673–695 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Cheng, M. Tsubokura, T. Nakashima, T. Nouzawa, Y. Okada, A numerical analysis of transient flow past road vehicles subjected to pitching oscillation, J Wind Eng Ind Aerod, 99, pp. 511–522 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Cheng, M. Tsubokura, T. Nakashima, Y. Okada, T. Nouzawa, Numerical quantification of aerodynamic damping on pitching of vehicle-inspired bluff body, J Fluid Struct, 30, pp. 188–204 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.