MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- X. Xue, J. Liao, G. Vincze, J. Sousa, F. Barlat, and J. Gracio, “Modelling and sensitivity analysis of twist springback in deep drawing of dual-phase steel”, Mater. Des., 90, pp. 204–217, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Jiang, B. Yang, X. Guan, and Y. Luo, “Bending and twisting springback prediction in the punching of the core for a lattice truss sandwich structure,” Acta Metall. Sin. (English Lett.,. 26, no. 3, pp. 241–246, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, K. Zhao, T. Lanker, J. Zhang, and C. T. Wang, “Springback prediction, compensation and correlation for automotive stamping,” AIP Conf. Proc., 778 A, pp. 345–352, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.Y.D. Yuen, “Springback in the Stretch-Bending of Sheet Metal with Non-Uniform Deformation”, J. Mater. Process. Technol., 22, pp. 1–20, (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ueda, K. Ueno, and M. Kobayashi, “A study of springback in the stretch bending of channels,” J. Mech. Work. Technol., 5, no. 3–4, pp. 163–179, (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Abdullah and Z. Samad, “Measurement of Twist Springback on AA6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Strip - A Preliminary Result,” Appl. Mech. Mater.,. 699, pp. 44–48, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xue, J. Liao, G. Vincze, and J. Gracio, “Modelling of mandrel rotary draw bending for accurate twist springback prediction of an asymmetric thin-walled tube”,Procedia Eng., 81, pp. 2177–2183, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Dwivedi, S. K. Shah, P. C. Upadhyay, and N. K. Das Talukder, “Springback analysis of thin rectangular bars of non-linear work-hardening materials under torsional loading,” Int. J. Mech. Sci., 44, no. 7, pp. 1505–1519, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. K. T. J. P. Dwivedi, A.N. Singh, Sohan Ram, “Springback analysis in torsion of rectangular strips,” Pergamon Journals Ltd, 28, no. 8, pp. 505–515, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, G. Sun, G. Li, Z. Gong, D. Liu, and Q. Li, “On twist springback in advanced high-strength steels,” Mater. Des., 32, no. 6, pp. 3272–3279, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liao, X. Xue, M. G. Lee, F. Barlat, and J. Gracio, “On twist springback prediction of asymmetric tube in rotary draw bending with different constitutive models”, Int. J. Mech. Sci., 89, pp. 311–322, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Abdullah, M. S. Salit, Z. Samad, K. H. MTandoor, and N. A. Aziz, “Twist springback measurement of autonomous underwater vehicle propeller blade based on profile deviation,” Am. J. Appl. Sci., 10, no. 5, pp. 515–524, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.