MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- M. Chetto. Real-time Systems Scheduling, 1, ISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Son, Inc (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Leedham and K.-T. Seow. Embedded real-time systems: introductory concepts and tool, Pearson/Prentice Hall (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. George and Y. Kanayama. 1996. A rate-monotonic scheduler for the real-time control of autonomous robots. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 3, 2804–2809 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Harlan, D. B. Levine, and S. McClarigan. The Khepera Robot and the kRobot Class: A Platform for Introducing Robotics in the Undergraduate Curriculum. Thirty-second SIGCSE Technical Symposium on Computer Science Education, 105–109 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mondada, M. Bonani, X. Raemy, J. Pugh, C. Cianci, A. Klaptocz, S. Magnenat, J.-C. Zufferey, D. Floreano, and A. Martinoli. 2009. The e-puck, a Robot Designed for Education in Engineering. 9th Conference on Autonomous Robot System and Competition, 1, 59–65 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Gomez-de-Gabriel, A. Mandow, J. Fernandez-Lozano, and A. Garcia-Cerezo. Mobile Robot Lab Project to Introduce Engineering Students to Fault Diagnosis in Mechatronic Systems. IEEE Transaction on Education. 58, 187–193 (2010). [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I.W. Park and J.O. Kim. Philosophy and Strategy of Minimalism-based User Created Robots (UCRs) for Educational Robotics - Education, Technology and Business Viewpoint. International Journal of Robots, Education and Art, 1, no. 1. 26–38 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pérula-Martínez, J. M. García-Haro, C. Balaguer, and M. A. Salichs. Developing Educational Printable Robots to Motivate University Students Using Open Source Technologies. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic System, vol. 81, no. 1. 25–39 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. López-Rodríguez and F. Cuesta. Andruino-A1: Low-Cost Educational Mobile Robot Based on Android and Arduino. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic System, 81, no. 1. 63–76 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Liu and J. W. Layland. Scheduling Algorithms for Multiprogramming in a Hard-Real-Time Environment. Journal of the ACM, 20, no. 1. 46–61 (1973). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Engin and D. Engin. Path planning of line follower robot. 5th European DSP Education and Research Conference (EDERC). 1–5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.