MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J. Fisher, P.R.P. Hoole, K. Pirapaharan, and S. R. H. Hoole, Applying a 3D Dipole Model for Lightning Electrodynamics of Low-Flying Aircraft. IETE Journal of Research, Vol .61, No.2, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Poleman. On the Sciences of Lightning: An Overview, Scientific Technical Publication No:56. Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Miranda et al. 2008. Occurrence of Characteristic Pulses in Positive Ground Lightning in Brazil. 19th International Lightning Detection Conference, Tucson USA, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P.R.P. Hoole, S. Thirikumaran, H. Ramiah, J. Kanesan, and S.R.H. Hoole, 2014. Ground to Cloud Lightning Flash and Electric Fields: Interaction with aircraft and Production of Ionospheric Sprites. Journal of Computational Engineering, Vol.2014, Article ID 869452. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/869452, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Morgan, C.J. Hardwick, S.J. Haigh, and A.J Meakins, The Interaction of Lightning with Aircraft and the Challenges of Lightning Testing, Aerospace Lab Journal. 5, ALO5-11, pp. 1-10, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Airbus A380,Aircraft Characteristics Airport and Maintenance Planning, Airbus Technical Data and Support and Services, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Sweers, B. Birch, and J. Gokcen, Lightning Strikes: Protection, Inspection, and Repair. Boeing AERO Magazine, Issue 48_Quater 04, pp 19-28, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.