MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- R.R. Mohammed, M.R. Ketabachi, G. McKay, Combined magnetic field and adsorption process for treatment of biologically treated palm oil mill effluent (POME). Chem. Eng. J. 243, 31–42 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ahmad, C.Y. Chan, Sustainability of Palm Oil Industries: An Innovative Treatment via Membrane Technology. J. Appl. Sci. 9(17), 3074–3079 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chanida and P. Poonsuk, Decolorization and Phenol Removal of Anaerobic Palm Oil Mill Effluent by Phanerochaete chrysosporium ATCC 24725. TIChE International Conference 2011. Thailand (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Mohammed, M.F. Chong, Treatment and decolorization of biologically treated Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) using banana peel as novel biosorbent. J. Environ. Manage. 132, 237–249 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Mohammed, Decolorisation of Biologically Treated Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) Using Adsorption Technique. IRJES. 2(10), 1–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Saka, BET, TG-DTG, FTIR, SEM, iodine number analysis and preparation of activated carbon from acorn shell by chemical activation with ZnCl2. J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol. 95, 21–24 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Herawan, M.S. Hadi, Md. R. Ayob, A. Putra, Characterization of Activated Carbons from Oil-Palm Shell by CO2 Activation with No Holding Carbonization Temperature. Scientific World J. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- MPOB, Monthly Production of Oil Palm Products Summary for the Month of May 2014. Retrieved 03 May, 2016. http://bepi.mpob.gov.my/index.php/statistics/production/125-production-2014/660-production-of-oil-palm-products-2014.html (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Saifuddin, S. Dinara, Pretreatment of palm oil mill effluent (POME) using magnetic chitosan, E-J. Chem. 8, 67–78 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Z.H. Zhu, A. Coomes, F. Haghseresht, G.Q. Lu, The physical and surface chemical characteristics of activated carbons and the adsorption of methylene blue from wastewater, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 284, 440–446 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sitthikhankaew, D. Chadwick, S. Assabumrungrat and N. Laosiripojana, Effects of humidity, O2 and CO2 on H2S adsorption onto upgraded and KOH impregnated activated carbons. Fuel Process. Technol. 124, 249–257 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Azmi, K.F.M. Yunos, Wastewater Treatment of Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) by Ultrafiltration Membrane Separation Technique Coupled with Adsorption Treatment as Pre-treatment. Agric. Agric. Sci. Procedia. 2, 257–264 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A.W. Tan, B.H. Hameed, A.L. Ahmad, Equilibrium and kinetic studies on basic dye adsorption by oil palm fibre activated carbon. Chem. Eng. J. 127(1-3), 111–119 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jibril, J. Noraini, L.S. Poh, A.M. Evuti, Removal of colour from waste water using coconut shell activated carbon (CSAC) and commercial activated carbon (CAC). Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences and Engineering), 60, 15–19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Frank, A Adsorption Technology: Step-by-Step Approach to Process Evaluation and Application. Marcel Dekker, NewYork. (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ahmad, S. Sumathi, B.H. Hameed, Adsorption of residue oil from palm oil mill effluent using powder and flake chitosan: Equilibrium and kinetic studies. Water Res. 39(12), 2483–2494 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Hall, L.C. Eagleton, A. Acrivos, T. Vermeulen, Pore and solid diffusion kinetics in fixed bed adsorption under constant pattern conditions. Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundam. 5, 212–218 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Freundlich, W. Heller, The adsorption of cis- and trans- azobenzene. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 61, 2228–2230 (1939) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Kumar, S. Ramalingam, C. Senthamarai, M. Niranjanaa, P. Vijayalakshmi, S. Sivanesan, Adsorption of dye from aqueous solutionby cashewnut shell: studies on equilibrium isotherm, kinetics and thermodynamics of interactions. Desalination, 261, 52–60 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fytianos, E. Voudrias, E. Kokkalis, Sorption-desorption behavior of 2,4-dichlorophenol by marine sediments, Chemosphere 40, 3–6 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hosseini, S.F.L. Mertens, M. Ghorbani, M.R. Arshadi, Asymmetrical Schiff bases as inhibitors of mild steel corrosion in sulphuric acid media, Mater. Chem. Phys. 78, 800 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rengaraj, Y. Kim, C.K. Joo, K. Choi, J. Yi, Batch adsorptive removal of copper ions in aqueous solutions by ion exchange resins: 1200H and IRN97H, Korean J. Chem. Eng. 21 (1), 187–194 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.