MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- L. Izvolt, M. Smalo, Civ. and Env. Eng. 10(2), 78–93 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ZSR SR 103-8 (S) General Requirements for the Design, Construction, Repair, Maintenance and Acceptance of Construction Repair and Maintenance Works on the Slab Track Construction (GR ZSR, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sestakova, Civ. and Env. Eng. 11(1), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Izvolt, J. Sestakova, M. Smalo, Proc. of Sem. Res. for Railway Infr. Const., 9-10 March Decin, Czech Republic., 98–110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- STN 73 6360 Track Alignment Design and Track Geometry of Normal-gauge Tracks, and Amendment 1 (SÚTN, Bratislava, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- ZSR SR 103-7 (S) Measurement and Evaluation of Track Geometry by Measuring Trolley KRAB (GR ZSR, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. Izvolt et al., Monitoring of Transition Areas in Bratislava Tunnel, Track No. 1 of Line Devinska Nova Ves - Sturovo – 1st and 2nd Stage (KZSTH SvF: University of Zilina, Zilina, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.