MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- R. Lewandowski, Dynamic of building structures (Poznań, 2006, in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Analysis User’s Manual (Dassault Systèmes, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Abaqus Theory Manual (Dassault Systèmes, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Bathe, Finite element procedures (Prentice Hall, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1998-1 Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance - Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings [Google Scholar]
- EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1: Actions on structures - Part 1-4: General actions - Wind actions [Google Scholar]
- S. Dudziak, Z. Kozyra, TTS 12, 2463–2467 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dudziak, Z. Kozyra, Theoretical Foundations of Civil Engineering, vol. 23, W. Szcześniak, ed., 79–88 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.