MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Building structures|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- B.V. Gnedenko, J.K. Beljaev, A.D. Solov’ev, Mathematical methods in reliability theory (Nauka, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Chiganova, Natural and Technical Sciences 6, 14–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Medvedev, A. Pustovgar, Applied Mechanics and Materials 725–726, 337–382 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, N.M. Chiganova, Journal of Mathematical Sciences 39, 2578–2588 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, Elements and schemes accelerated testing (monograph) (Knowledge, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Sedjakin, Technical Cybernetics - USSR Academy of sciences proceedings 3, 80–87 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kubarev, I.Z. Aronov, O.I. Teskin et al., Methodical guidelines. The reliability of the technique. Methods for assessing the reliability of indicators based on experimental data (Standards Publishing House - USSR Gosstandart, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ushakov, Reliability: Theory & Applications 2, 6–19 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kartashov, Theory of Probability and its Applications 14(4), 595–611 (1969) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.