MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- D.V. Bychkov, Structural Mechanics of thin-walled structures, (1962) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Grebenyuk, A.A. Gavrilov, E.V. Yankov, Proceedings of the universities. Building 7, 3–11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Dmitrieva, Vestnik of Irkutsk State Technical University 5, 88–94 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Izhendeev, International Research Journal 4(46), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Freidman, M.D. Fuchs, Comput. and Structures 3(25), 405–414 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, Some problems and methods of mechanics of inhomogeneous bodies, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, I.A. Potekhin, Bulletin of the Department of Civil Engineering of the Russian Academy of Architecture and Building Sciences 11, 48–52 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, E.V. Barmenkova, A.V. Matveeva, Vestnik of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering 1, 25–32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, E.V. Barmenkova, A.V. Matveeva, Applied Mechanics and Materials 501-504, 645–648 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, E.V. Barmenkova, Procedia Engineering 91, 20–25 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, E.V. Barmenkova, I. A. Potekhin, Procedia engineering 153, 37–44 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.