MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Lee, Jung-Gil; Kim, Young-Deuk; Kim, Woo-Seung. Design and Implementation of Mixing Chambers to Improve Thermal Decomposition of Urea for NOX Abatement. Environmental Engineering Science. Vol.29, NO.10, Oct, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Feng, Lin Lü. Development of a variable resistance-capacitance model with time delay for urea-SCR system. Environ. Eng. Res. 2015; 20(2): 155–161 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tan Feng, Lin Lu. The characteristics of ammonia storage and the development of model-based control for diesel engine urea-SCR system. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Volume 28, 25 August 2015, Pages 97–109 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng Tan, Lu Lin. Effect of Washcoat Pore Structure on NOX conversion Efficiency of SCR System. Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering. Vol.36, NO.1, February. 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Kontin S., Höfler A., Koch R. and Bauer H.-J., Heat and Mass Transfer accompanied by Crystallisation of single Particles containing Urea-water solution, ILASS Europe 2010, 23rd Annual Conference on Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems, Brno, Czech Republic, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Wang X.Z., Ma C.Y., Morphological population balance model in principal component space, AIChE J., 55,9, pp.2370–2381, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Schmidt A., Verfahrenstechnische Probleme bei der Herstellung von Melamin aus Harnstoff bei Atmospharendruck, Österr Chemiker-Ztg, 68, pp.175–179, 1967 [Google Scholar]
- Vahid Ebrahimian, Andre Nicolle, and Chawki Habchi. Detailed Modeling of the Evaporation and Thermal Decomposition of Urea-Water Solution in SCR Systems. AIChE Journal. July 2012 Vol. 58, No. 7 [Google Scholar]
- Feng Tan, Lu Lin. Development of Low Temperature Control Strategy for Diesel Engine Urea-SCR system. Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering. Vol.35, NO.6, December [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.