MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- P.-J. Chuang, Y.-J. Jiang, Effective neural network-based node localisation scheme for wireless sensor networks, IET Wireless Sensor Systems, 4(2), 97–103 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Panigrahi, P.M. Khumar, Optimal topological balancing strategy for performance optimisation of consensus-based clock synchronisation protocols in wireless sensor networks: A genetic algorithm-based approach, IET Wireless Sensor Systems, 4(4), 213–222 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Shen, Z. Wang, Y. Sun, Wireless sensor networks for industrial applications, 5th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, 3636–3640 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L F. Ge, Y. Wang, An adaptive energy efficient topology for wireless sensor networks, 2nd Int. Conf. on Future Generation Communication and Networking, 178–192 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, C.K. Tse, J. Feng, Impact of topology on performance and energy efficiency in wireless sensor networks for source extraction, IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 20(6), 886–897 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Charalambous, S. Cui, A biologically inspired networking model for wireless sensor networks, IEEE Network, 24(3), 6–13 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Bhondekar, V. Renu, M. Singla, C. Ghanshyam, P. Kapur. Genetic algorithm based node placement methodology for wireless sensor networks, Int. Multi Conf. of Engineers and Computer Scientists, 1, 106–112 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.