MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Zheng Lifeng. Theory study of cableway on the catenary method [J]. Fujian: Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Changsong, Chen Zhengqing, Yan Donghuang. Accurate iteration method to calculate the initial [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2006, 23(8): 62~68. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Jian, Xia Yongjun. The matrix iteration method for analysis of suspension cable based on segmental catenary theory [J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Design, 2013, 20(5): 404~408. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Changzhao, Chen Changping, Chen Zili. Direct solution procedure obtaining the line shape of cable with segmentation parabolic function [J]. Journal of Xiamen University of Technology, 2012, 20(3): 71~74. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xinnian, Zhan Zhengyi. The system of multi-span cableway design based on parabola method (JIA SHI) [J]. Journal of Zhejiang Forestry College, 2000, 17(1):50~55. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmadi-Kashani, K. Representation of cables in space to uniformly distributed loads [J]. International Journal of Space Structures, 1988, 3(4): 221~230. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qilin, Zhang Li, Zhou Dai, U. Peil. Fem with Spline Function for Nonlinear Analysis of Continuous Long Cables [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 1999, 16(1): 115~122. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jianmin, A Zhao Yin. Euler Geometrically Non-linear Finite Element Method with Two-node Cable Element for the Analysis of Cable Structure [J]. Shanghai Journal of Mechanics, 1999, 20(1): 89~94. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Xingfei, Dong Shilin. A two-node curved cable element for nonlinear analysis [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 1999, 16(4): 59~64. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Menggang, Chen Zhengqing. Nonlinear analysis of cable structure using a two-node curved cable element of high precision [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2003, 20(1):42~47. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhiguo, Jin Mingjun, Zou Zhenzhu. Static solution of suspension cables under tare load [J]. China Railway Science, 2004, 25(3): 67~70. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xuesong, Miao Qian. Research on calculation model based on suspension cable theories in construction cargo cableway [J]. Power System Technology, 2008, 32(20): 90~94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.