MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- J.-L. Ygnace, C. Drane, Y. Yim, and R. De Lacvivier, PATH, (2000)
- R. Cayford and T. Johnson, Geography compass, 8, 49–62, (2003)
- Y. Asakura and E. Hato, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 12, 273–291, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Xu Yang, Shaw Shih-Lung, Zhao Ziliang, Yin Ling, Fang Zhixiang, and Li Qingquan. Transportation, 42, 625–646, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Allahviranloo, Mahdieh, and Will Recker. Transportation, 42, 561–579, (2015) [CrossRef]
- Widhalm, Peter, Yingxiang Yang, Michael Ulm, Shounak Athavale, and Marta C. González. Transportation, 42, 597–623, (2015) [CrossRef]
- J. Shan, J. Ferreira Jr, and M.C. González. In Int. Workshop on Urban Computing, (2015)
- Laasonen Kari, Mika Raento, and Hannu Toivonen. In Pervasive Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 287–304. (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. Hong, H. Kim, Computer Communications and Networks, Proceedings of 18th International Conference on. IEEE, (2009)
- M. Dash, K.K. Koo, T. Holleczec, G. Yap, et.al. (MDM), 2015 16th IEEE International Conference, 1, 243–250, (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.