MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- J.-L. Ygnace, C. Drane, Y. Yim, and R. De Lacvivier, PATH, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cayford and T. Johnson, Geography compass, 8, 49–62, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Asakura and E. Hato, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 12, 273–291, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yang, Shaw Shih-Lung, Zhao Ziliang, Yin Ling, Fang Zhixiang, and Li Qingquan. Transportation, 42, 625–646, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allahviranloo, Mahdieh, and Will Recker. Transportation, 42, 561–579, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Widhalm, Peter, Yingxiang Yang, Michael Ulm, Shounak Athavale, and Marta C. González. Transportation, 42, 597–623, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shan, J. Ferreira Jr, and M.C. González. In Int. Workshop on Urban Computing, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Laasonen Kari, Mika Raento, and Hannu Toivonen. In Pervasive Computing. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 287–304. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hong, H. Kim, Computer Communications and Networks, Proceedings of 18th International Conference on. IEEE, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dash, K.K. Koo, T. Holleczec, G. Yap, et.al. (MDM), 2015 16th IEEE International Conference, 1, 243–250, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.