MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- I. Stojmenovic, “Machine-to-Machine Communications With In-Network Data Aggregation, Processing, and Actuation for Large-Scale Cyber-Physical Systems”, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 1(2), (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Besselink, V. Turri, S.H. van de Hoef, K.-Y. Liang, A. Alam, J. Martensson, K.H. Johansson, “Cyber-physical Control of Road Freight Transport”, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aramrattana, T. Larsson, J. Jansson, C. Englund, “Dimensions of Cooperative Driving, ITS and Automation”, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), Korea, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ali, G. Garcia, P. Martinet, “The Flatbed Platoon Towing Model for Safe and Dense Platooning on Highways”, Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine, IEEE, 7(1) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. El-Zaher, B. Dafflon, F. Gechter, J.-M. Contet, “Vehicle platoon control with multi-configuration ability”, Procedia Computer Science, 9, 1503 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gacovski, S. Deskovski, “Different Control Algorithms for a Platoon of Autonomous Vehicles”, International Journal of Robotics and Automation (IJRA), 3(3), 151 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tillema: “Merging into a Demo 2000 Platoon”, University of Twente, The Netherlands (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yanakiev, I. Kanellakopoulos, “A simplified framework for string stability analysis in AHS,” Proc. 13th IFAC World Congr., 177 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- G. Franck, C. Vincent, C. Francois, “A reactive multi-agent system for localisation and tracking in mobile robotics,” Proc. 16th IEEE Int. Conf. Tools Artificial Intelligence, 431 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Contet, P. Gruer, A. Koukam, “Application of reactive multiagent system to linear vehicle platoon,” Proc. IEEE Conf. Tools Artificial Intelligence, Patras, Greece, 67 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lee, J. Kim, W. Yoon, “Traffic speed prediction under weekday, time, and neighboring links’ speed: Back propagation neural network approach”. In-Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 626 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Park, Y.L. Murphey, R. McGee, J.G. Kristinsson, M.L. Kuang, A.M. Phillips, “Intelligent Trip Modeling for the Prediction of an Origin–Destination Traveling Speed Profile”, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 15 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bosankic, L. Banjanovic-Mehmedovic, F. Mehmedovic: “Speed Profile Prediction in Intelligent Transport Systems Exemplified by Vehicle to Vehicle Interactions”, Cybernetics and Information Technologies, Special Issue on Control in Transportation Systems, 15(5), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, T. Hunter, A.M. Bayen, K. Schechtner, M.C. Gonzalez, “Understanding road usage patterns in urban areas”, Nature Scientific Reports, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, M. Behroozi, O. A. Olatunbosun, “A Neural Network Approach to Predicting Car Tyre Micro-Scale and Macro-Scale Behaviour”. Journal of Intelligent Learning Systems and Applications, 6, 11 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikolic, S. Shamshirband, D. Petkovic, K. Mohammadi, Z. Cojbasic, T. A. Altameem, A. Gani, “Wind wake influence estimation on energy production of wind farm by adaptive neuro-fuzzy methodology”, Elsevier Energy, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lynch, R. Segala, F. Vaandrager, “Hybrid I/O automata, Information and Computation” 185, 105 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.