MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- ND. Chan, SA. Shaheen. “Ride Sharing in North America: Past, Present, and Future”, Tran. Rev. 32, 93 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Park, R. Gebeloff, “Carpooling Declines as Driving Becomes Cheaper”, NY Times (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Gonçalo Correia, Jose Manuel Viegas, “Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal”, Transportation Research Part A, 45, (2011), 81–90. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gallotti, and M. Barthelemy, “The Multilayer Temporal Network of Public Transport in Great Britian”, Sci. Data, 2 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, “Data models and algorithms for multimodal route planning with transportation network”, PhD thesis, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Holme and J. Saramäki, “Temporal networks”, Phys. Rep., 519, 97 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pyrga, F. Schulz, D. Wagner, C.D. Zaroliagis, “Efficient models for timetable information in public transportation systems”, ACM J. Exp. Alg. 12 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Dijkstra, Mathematik, “A note on two problems in connexion with graphs”, 1, 269 (1959). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Hart, N.J. Nilsson, B. Raphael, “A formal basis for the heuristic determination of minimum cost paths”, IEEE Trans. Sys. Sci. CybT. 4, 100 (1968). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RH. Möhring, H. Schilling, B. Schütz, D. Wagner, T. Willhalm, “Partitioning graphs to speed up dijkstra’s algorithm”, J. Exp. Algo. 11, 189 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Bast, S. Funke, D. Matijevic, P. Sanders P, and D. Schultes, “In transit to constant time shortest-path queries in road networks”, Proceedings of the Meeting on Algorithm Engineering & Expermiments, 46 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. Geisberger, P. Sanders, D. Schultes, D. Delling, “Contraction hierarchies: Faster and simpler hierarchical routing in road networks”, In WEA, 319 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Montemanni, L.M. Gambardella, “An exact algorithm for the robust shortest path problem with interval data”, Comp. and OR 31, 1667 (2004). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Montemanni, L.M. Gambardella, “The robust shortest path problem with interval data via Benders decomposition”, 4OR 3, 315 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Knapen, A. Yaser, S. Cho, D. Karen, A. Abu Dbai, T. Bellemans, D. Janssens, G. Wets, A. Schuster, I. Sharfman, K. Bhaduri. J. Amb. “Exploiting graph-theoretic tools for matching in carpooling applications”, Inteli. Huma. Comp. 5, 393 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.