- Chu Dongzhu, Lin Yanyu, Wei Shuxiang. Application in Influenced Urban Realm Around Rail Transit Station Microscopic Pedestrian Simulation Method and Urban Design. Chongqing, Chongqing University Press, pp.58–59 (2015).
- Li Dewei. Modeling and Simulation of Microscopic Pedestrian Flow in MTR Hubs. Beijing, Beijing Jiaotong University (2007).
- Wu Yongyan, Liu Xiaoming, Wei Zhonghua, Rong Jian, Sun Lishan. “Simulation Evaluation on Pedestrian Facility Layouts of Transfer Station”. Journal of Transport Information and Safety, vol. 30, pp. 74–77 (2012).
- GB 50157-2013 Code for Design of Metro. Beijing, China Planning Press (2013).
- DB 11/995-2013 Code for Design of Urban Rail Transit. Beijing, Beijing Municipal Commission of Urban Planning and Beijing Municipal administration of Quality and Technology Supervision (2013).
- Beijing Rail and Transit Design & Research Institute CO., LTD. Research on Passenger Flow Simulation Technology in Urban Rail Transit and Construction of Evaluation Index System. Beijing (2014).
- J. J. Fruin, “Pedestrian Planning and Design”, Metropolitan Association of Urban Designers and Environmental Planners, New York, NY, USA (1971).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.