MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- H. Yusuke, K. Masao, Traffic Monitoring immediately after a major natural disaster as revealed by probe data – A case in Ishinomaki after the Great East Japan Earthquake, Tr. Res. Part A: Pol. And Prac., 75, 1–15 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Y. Hiroi, N. Sekiya, R. Nakajima, S. Waragai, H. Hanahara, Questionnaire survey concerning stranded commuters in metropolitan area in the East Japan Great Earthquake, J. Ins. Soc. Saf. Sc., 15, 343–353 (2011)
- T. Kazuyuki, F. Makoto, S. Shigeki, O. Yusuke, Behavior analysis of the people having difficulty in going home in Tokyo metropolitan area-the 2011 off the pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake, Proc. of 15th World Conference on Earthquake Engg. (2012)
- M. Fujita, M. Jun, K. Suzuki, Behavioral analysis of homebound public transport users during downpour conditions, J. of the As. Tr. St., 1(3), 318–333 (2011)
- M. H. M. Khan, W. Wisetjindawat, M. Fujita, K. Suzuki, An analysis of Probe data on traffic congestion during the Typhoon using GIS application, Proc. of the Est. As. Soc. for Tr. St. 9 (2013)
- M. H. M. Khan, W. Wisetjindawat, M. Fujita, Analysis of traffic congestion due to Typhoon using taxi probe data, Proceedings of JSCE, 47 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.