MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Y. Ci, Y. Xu, Y. Tan. Comparison of Several Algorithms for Maritime Moving Target Search by Satellite[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 1: 029, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ran, H. Wang, G. Xiong, et al. Research on Mission-Planning of Ocean Moving Targets Imaging Reconnaissance Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm [J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2: 025, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo. Research on key techonology research for mulit-type satellitestask planning [D]. National University of Defense Technology, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Altshuler, V. Yanovsky, I. A. Wagner, et al. Efficient cooperative search of smart targets using uav swarms[J]. Robotica, 26(04): 551–557, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Sujit, D. Ghose. Search using multiple UAVs with flight time constraints[J]. Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 40(2): 491–509, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang. The UAV formations Research based on probability calculations and state predicted [D]. Dalian University of Technology, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xuan, C. Huang, W. Wu, et al. Coverage search strategies for moving targets using multiple unmanned aerial vehicle teams[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 35(3): 539–544, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tisdale, Z. Kim, J. K. Hedrick. An autonomous system for cooperative search and localization using unmanned vehicles[C]//AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, Honolulu, HI: 18-21, Aug. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. George, P. B. Sujit, J. B. Sousa. Search strategies for multiple UAV search and destroy missions[J]. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 61(1-4): 355–367, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bai, L. Xing, R. He, et al. Scheduling multi-platforms collaborative observation based on cooperative evolution[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 35(4): 182–188, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Z. Zhong, W. Hu, et al. A service model based on SWE for space-aeronautics cooperation earth observing operations[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 35(3): 108–113, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Z. Zhong, N. Jing, et al. Space-air Resources Multi-phase Cooperation Task Planning Approach Based on Heterogeneous MAS Model[J]. Acta Aeronautica ET Astronautica Sinica, 34(7): 1682–1697, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yu. Research on Key Technologies of Cooperative Task Scheduling for Airborne and Spaceborne Earth Observing Assets[D]. National University of Defense Technology, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bai, Y. Wen. Multi-sensor Cooperative Detection Technology for Sea Surface Targets[J]. Radio Engineering, 45(3): 10–13, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.