MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation System Modeling and Forecasting|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Wang, Haizhong, Li, Jia, Chen, Qian-Yong, and Ni, Daiheng. 2011. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice 45 (6): 554–66. doi:10.1016/j.tra.2011.03.010 [CrossRef]
- Wang, Haizhong, Li, Jia, Chen, Qian-Yong, and Ni, Daiheng. 2009. The 88th Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting. Washington, DC. http://people.umass.edu/ndh/Publications/C21.pdf
- Smith, S. J. Y.Jr., J. M. Modeling Circulation Systems in Buildings Using State Dependent Queueing Models,Queueing Syst., 1989, 4, pages: 319–338.
- Rajat, J. Smith, J. Modeling Vehicular Traffic Flow using M/G/C/C State Dependent Queueing Models. Transportation Science, 31, pages: 324–335, (1997). [CrossRef]
- Gabor, S. C. I. The analogies of highway and computer network traffic. Physica A, 2002, 307, pages: 516–526. [CrossRef]
- Helbing, D. Traffic and Related Self-Driven Many-Particle Systems. Rev. Mod. Phys., 2001,73,1067–1141. [CrossRef]
- Chowdhury, D. Schadschneider, A., Nishinari, K. Physics of Transport and Traffic Phenomena in Biology: from molecular motors and cells to organisms. Physics of Life Reviews, (2005), 2, 318. [CrossRef]
- Greenshields, B. D. A Study in Highway Capacity. Highway Research Board Proceedings, 1935, 14, pages: 448–477.
- Greenberg, H. An analysis of traffic flow. Operation Research, (1959), 7, pages: 79–85. [CrossRef]
- Underwood, R. T. Speed, Volume, and Density Relationship. Quality and Theory of Traffic Flow, Yale Bur. Highway Traffic, New Haven, Connecticut, (1961), pages: 141–188.
- Drake, J. S., Schofer, J. L., May, A. D.. A Statistical Analysis of Speed Density Hypotheses. Third International Symposium on the Theory of Traffic Flow Proceedings, Elsevier North Holland, Inc. New York, (1967).
- Drew, D. R. Traffic Flow Theory and Control, McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1968, Chapter 12.
- Pipes, L. A. Car-Following Models and the Fundamental Diagram of Road Traffic. Transportation Research, 1967, 1, pages: 21–29. [CrossRef]
- Edie, L. C. Car-Following and Steady-State Theory for Noncongested Traffic. Operation Research, (1961), 9, pages: 66–76. [CrossRef]
- Lu Sun, J. Z. Development of Multiregime Speed-Density Relationship by Cluster Analysis. Transportation Research Record, (2005), Volume 1934, pages: 64–71. [CrossRef]
- May, A. D. Traffic Flow Fundamentals, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, (1990).
- Rouse, Douglas I.. Stochastic Modeling of Plant Disease Epidemic Processes, Handbook of Applied Mycology Sail and Plants, Vol. 1 edited by Arora, Dilip K. etc, (1991).
- Hall, F.L., Hurdle, V.F., Banks, J.H. A synthesis on recent work on the nature of speed flow and flow-occupancy (or density) relationships on freeways. Transportation Res. Rec. 1365, pp. 12–18, (1992).
- Banks, James H.. Review of Empirical Research on Congested Freeway Flow. Transportation Res. Rec. 1802, pp. 225–232, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Wittwer, J.W., ‘Monte Carlo Simulation Basics ’, 2004. [Online]. Available: http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelArticles/mc/MonteCarloSimulation.html. [Accessed: 03-March-2016].
- Castro, M., Sanchez, J.A., Vaquero, C.M., Iglesias, L., Rodriguez-Solano, R., (2008), Automated GIS-based system for speed estimation and highway safety evaluation, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 22, 325–331. [CrossRef]
- Dey, P.P., Chandra, S., Gangopadhaya, S., (2006), Speed distribution curves under mixed traffic conditions, Journal of transportation engineering, 132, 475–481. [CrossRef]
- Fitzpatrick, K., Carlson, P.L., Wooldridge, M.D., Brewer, M.A., (2000), Design factors that affect driver speed on suburban arterials, Technical Report Documentation, Texas Transportation Institute, Report n. 1769–3.
- Trozzi, C., Vaccaro, R., Crocetti, S., (1996), Speed frequency distribution in air pollutants emissions estimate from road traffic, Science of the Total Environment, 189/l90, 181–185. [CrossRef]
- Iannone, G., Guarnaccia, C., & Quartieri, J. (2013).Speed distribution influence in road traffic noise prediction. Environmental Engineering And Management Journal, 12(3), 493–501.
- Berry, Donald S., Belmont, Daniel M., and others. 1951. “Distribution of Vehicle Speeds and Travel Times.”; In Proceedings of the Second Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, 589–602. The Regents of the University of California. http://digitalassets.lib.berkeley.edu/math/ucb/text/math_s2_article-43.pdf.
- Lin, S, He, M, Tan, Y, et al. Comparison study on operating speeds of electric bicycles and bicycles: experience from field investigation in Kunming, China. Transp. Res. Record (2008); 2048: 52–59. [CrossRef]
- Wang, D, Zhou, D, Jin, S, et al. Characteristics of mixed bicycle traffic flow on conventional bicycle path. Presented at 94th annual meeting of the transportation research board, Washington, DC, 11–15 January (2015).
- Vadeby, Anna, and \AAsa Forsman. 2014. Transport Research Arena (TRA) 5th Conference: Transport Solutions from Research to Deployment. http://tra2014.traconference.eu/papers/pdfs/TRA2014_Fpaper_18042.pdf.
- Maurya, A.K., Das, S., Dey, S. (2015), 11th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies (EASTS 2015) in Cebu City, Philippines during September 11-14, 2015.
- Hustim, M. Fujimoto, K. (2012) Road Traffic Noise under Heterogeneous Traffic Condition in Makassar City, Indonesia. Journal of Habitat Engineering and Design, 4(1), 109–118.
- Aly, B., Ramli, S.H., Sumi, M.I.T., (2012) Driving Cycle of Passenger Cars on Heterogeneous Traffic Situations: Case Study on an Urban Road in Makassar, Indonesia. Proceeding of the 8th International Symposium on Lowland Technology.
- Chandra, Satish, and Bharti, Anish Kumar. 2013. “Speed Distribution Curves for Pedestrians During Walking and Crossing.” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 104 (December): 660–67. doi:10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.11.160. [CrossRef]
- Loutzenheiser, D. W., & Greenshields, B. D. (1940).Percentile Speeds on Existing Highway Tangents. In Highway Research Board Proceedings (Vol. 20).
- Leong, HJW. The distribution and trend of free speeds on two-lane two-way rural highways in New South Wales. In: Proceedings of the 4th Australian road research board conference, part 1, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, 14–16 October 1968, pp.791–808. Vermont South, VIC, Australia: Australian Road Research Board.
- McLean, J. R. (1978): Observed Speed Distributions and Rural Road Traffic Operations. 9th Australian Road Research Board Conference Proceedings., Part 5, Australian Road Research Board, Vermont South, Victoria, Australia, 235–244.
- Minh, C. C., Sano, K., and Matsumoto, S. (2005) The speed, Flow and Headway Analyses of Motorcucle Traffic. Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, 6, 1496–1508.
- Wang, Y., Dong, W., Zhang, L., Chin, D., Papageorgiou, M., Rose, G., Young, W. (2012) Speed modeling and travel time estimation based on truncated normal and lognormal distributions. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2315, 66–72. [CrossRef]
- Gerlough, DL and Huber, MJ. Traffic flow theory: a monograph. Special report 165. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, June, 1975.
- Zou, Y. (2013) A Multivariate Analysis of Freeway Speed and Headway Data. Texas A&M Transportation Institute.
- Zou, Y., and Zhang, Y. (2011) Use of Skew-Normal and Skew-t Distributions for Mixture Modeling of Freeway Speed Data. Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2260, 67–75. [CrossRef]
- Haight, F.A., Mosher, W.W., (1962), A practical method of improving the accuracy of vehicular speed distribution measurements, HRR 341, Highway Research Board, Washington, D.C., 92116.
- Jun, J.. Understanding the variability of speed distributions under mixed traffic conditions caused by holiday traffic. Transportation Research Part C-Emerging Technologies, 18, 599–610, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Harmonoise. (2004), Imagine project funded by EC under the sixth framework program, On line at: http://www.imagine-project.org.
- Torok, Adam. 2015. International Journal for Traffic and Transport Engineering 5 (3): 278–85. doi:10.7708/ijtte.2015.5(3).05 [CrossRef]
- Török, A. and Zefreh, M. M., Acta Tech. Jaurinensis, 9, no. 2, p. 118, Apr. (2016) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.