MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- S. Hoteit, S. Secci, S. Sobolevsky, C. Ratti, G. Pujolle, Comput. Netw. 64, 296–307 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Tettamanti, H. Demeter, I. Varga, Acta polytech. Hung. 9, 207–220 (2012)
- I. Leontiadis, A. Lima, H. Kwak, R. Stanojevic, D. Wetherall, K. Papagiannaki, Emerging Networking Experiments and Technologies, 121–132 (2014)
- C. Horn, S. Klampfl, M. Cik, T. Reiter, TRR. 2405, 49–56 (2014)
- M. Dash, K. Kiat Koo, T. Holleczek, G. Yap, Sh.P. Krishnaswamy, A. Shi-Nash, Mobile Data Management, 1, 243–250 (2015)
- T. Vajakas, J. Vajakas, R. Lillemets, Int. J. Geogr. Inf. Sci. 29, 1941–1954 (2015) [CrossRef]
- K. Laasonen, M. Raento, H. Toivonen, Pervasive. Comput., 287–304 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. Yoon, B.D. Noble, M. Liu, M. Kim, Mobile systems, applications and services, 177–190 (2006)
- J. Lee, J.C. Hou. Mobile ad hoc networking and computing, 85–96 (2006)
- J. Hong, H. Kim, Computer Communications and Networks, 1–6 (2009)
- B. Nunes, K. Obraczka, World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks, 1–6 (2011)
- A. Thiagarajan, PhD diss., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (2011)
- J. Schlaich, T. Otterstätter, M. Friedrich, transportation research board of the national academies, (2010)
- M.A. Quddus, W.Y. Ochieng, R.B. Noland, Transp. Res. Part C. Emerg. Technol. 15, 312–328 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.