- S. Protor, M. Belcher, “The use of road safety audits in Great Britain,” Traffic Engineering and Control, 31(1993): 460–465.
- AASHTO Highway Safety Design and Operations Guide 1997. Washington D.C, AASHTO, (2001).
- A. Jerry Reagan, “The Interactive Highway Safety Design Model: Designing for safety by analyzing road geometrics,” Public Roads, 63(1994): 215–219.
- AUSTROADS, Road safety audit, Austroads Publication Number AP-30/94, Sydney Australia, Printed by Currency Productions, AUSTROADS, (1994).
- D. Fambro, K. Fitzpatrick and R. Koppa, “Determination of Stopping Sight Distances,” NCHRP Report 400, National Academy Press, Washington DC, (1997).
- K. You, L. Sun and W. Gu, “Reliability-based risk analysis of roadway horizontal curve,” Transportation Engineering, 125(2012): 137–142.
- H. C. Chin and S. T. Quek, “Measurement of traffic conflicts,” Saf. Sci, 26, 3(1997): 169–185. [CrossRef]
- G. Davis, J. Hourdos and H. Xiong, “Outline of a causal theory of traffic conflicts and collisions,” Proceedings of 87th Annual TRB Meeting, Washington D.C, (2008).
- W. Yuanyuan, “Research on the accident causations of mountain road,” Beijing: Beijing Univ. Of Technology, (2008).
- X. Hongguo, L. Zhaohui and W. Chao, “Road safety level evaluation based on grey fixed weight clustering model and factors analysis,” Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 7, 2(2007) :94–98.
- L. Huichun, D. Hongxing, “A comparative study of urban expressway traffic safety evaluation method,” Journal of Heilongjiang Vocational Institute of Ecological Engineering, 23, 6(2010): 3–6.
- Z. Wenfeng, S. Zhongke, “Application of principal component analysis in evaluation of city road traffic safety,” Computer Engineering and Applications, 43, 36(2007): 246–248.
- C. Dongdong, Z. Jinfa, “Fuzzy comprehensive evaluation method of traffic safety system,” Hunan Communication Science and Technology, 29, 3(2003): 116–117.
- H. Wenjie, “The research of urban road traffic safety evaluation based on the BP neural network,” Science Technology and Engineering, 9, 18(2009): 5607–5609.
- P. Yanrong, Z. Changxu and Z. Shunying, “Road traffic safety evaluation based on the grey clustering theory and artificial neural network technology,” Journal of Chongqing Jiaotong University, 24, 2(2005): 101–105.
- W. Zijuan, Z. Jianhu and L. Jianfeng, “Study of fuzzy evaluation for urban road traffic safety based on AHP method,” Journal of Minjiang University, 30, 5(2009): 106–109.
- Y. Jiazu, The grey system theory and application, Beijing, Printed by Science Press, (1991): 214–236.
- T. Yuejin, C. Yingwu and Y. Jinxian, Systematic engineering theory, Changsha, Printed by National University of Defense Technology Publishing,( 1999): 38–54.
- L. Enke, M. Yuxiang, “Grey and Analytic Hierarchy Process for Comprehensive Evaluation of Information Systems,” Journal of intelligence, 20, 4(2001): 416–420.
- M. Rui, Z. Jiatai, “Research of hierarchy synthetic evaluation based on grey relational analysis,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, 10( 2008): 125–130.
- F. Zhiping, Z. Jin and M. Jian, “An integration method to determine the weight of Multiple attribute decision making,” Journal of Management Science, 1, 3(1998): 50–53.
- L. Jian, “Using basic points to calculate the weighting coefficients in multiple objective decision making,” System Engineering Theory and Practice, 4(2001): 27–30.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.