- Association for safe international road travel. [http://asirt.org/]
- X. Xu, Ž. Šarić, A. Kouhpanejade, Traffic&Transportation, Vol. 26, (2014), No. 3, 191–199 191.
- M. Fogue, P. Garrido, F J. Martinez, Juan-Carlos Cano, T Carlos(2012), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pages 37–46. [CrossRef]
- S. Krishnaveni, Dr. M. Hemalatha (2011), International Journal of Computer Applications, Volume 23– No.7 [CrossRef]
- R. Nayak, N.iyatrapoomi, J. Weligamage, Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM 2009), (28-30 September 2009).
- T. Beshah and S. Hill (2010), Proceedings of AAAI Artificial Intelligence for Development (AI-D’10).
- X F Zhang; L. Fan, Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE), 2013 26th Annual IEEE Canadian Conference on, vol., no., pp.1–4, 5-8 (May 2013).
- Xi Jianfeng; C. Xiaodong; W. Shuangwei; Zhurong Tao, Computer Application and System Modeling (ICCASM), 2010 International Conference on, vol.13, no., pp.V13–230, V13-233, (22-24 Oct. 2010).
- Y. Haixia; N. Zhihong, Computer Science and Education (ICCSE), 5th International Conference on, vol., no., pp.1355–1358, (4–27 2010)
- D. Emerson, R. Nayak, J. Weligamage, N. Piyatrapoomi, Proceedings of the 5th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM 2010).
- R. G. Ramani,. S. Shanthi, Computational Intelligence & Computing Research (ICCIC), IEEE International Conference on, vol., no., pp.1–4, (18-20 Dec. 2012).
- T. Beshah, D. Ejigu, A. Abraham, V. Snasel, Pavel Kromer,”Mining Pattern
- A. Pakgohar, R. Sigari Tabrizi, M. Khalili, Alireza Esmaeili, World Conference on Information Technology, Vol 3, (2011), Pages 764–769.
- T. Akomolafe, Akinbola Olutayo, American Journal of Database Theory and Application (2012), 1(3), pages 26–38. [CrossRef]
- J. Han, M. Kamber, J. Pei, Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, 3rd Edition, (June 2011).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.