MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Survive Group, Surviving the Hard Shoulder. (2006) See http://www.survivegroup.org/download_files/Leaflet%2022-06-07.pdf (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Safer Monitoring, Staying Safe on the Hard Shoulder. (2012) See http://www.safermotoring.co.uk/SafetyOnHardShoulder.html (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Safer Monitoring, What to do if You Breakdown. (2013) See http://www.safermotoring.co.uk/BreakdownWhatToDo.html (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Department of Transport, Driver and Vehicle Services, Drive Safe. (2014) Government of Western Australia. See http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/licensing/LBU_DL_B_DriveSafeFull.pdf (accessed 01/02/2016).
- ACT – Australian Capital Territory, Road Rules Handbook. (2015) See http://www.rego.act.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/565029/2015-Road-Rules-Handbook-Accessible-Version.pdf (accessed 05/04/2016).
- RoSP A – The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, General Driving Policy Statements. (2005) See http://www.rospa.com/roadsafety/policy/statements/general-driving.aspx (accessed 01/02/2016).
- Brake, Driver advice: vehicle maintenance and breakdowns. (2015) See http://brake.org.uk/info-resources/info-research/advice/21-facts-a-resources/resources/291-breakdown (accessed 01/02/2016).
- L.A. Klein, M. K. Mills, D.R.P. Gibson, Traffic Detector Handbook. Federal Highway Administration, I (2006)
- MarshProducts, The Basics of Loop Vehicle Detection. (2000).
- G. Leduc. Road Traffic Data: Collection Methods and Applications. Joint Research Centre, European Commission. (2008)
- L.E.Y. Mimbela, L.A. Klein, A Summary of Vehicle Detection and Surveillance Technologies used in Intelligent Transportation Systems. (2007)
- P. McGowen, M. Sanderson, Accuracy of Pneumatic Road Tube Counters. (2011)
- S.L. Skszek, “State-of-the-Art” Report on Non- Traditional Traffic Counting Methods. Prepared for Arizona Department of Transportation, Phoenix, Arizona. (2001).
- Smith, D., & McIntyre, J. (2002). Traffic Volume Counts. In Handbook of Simplified Practice for Traffic Studies. Center for Transportation Research and Education, Iowa State University.
- L.A. Klein, M.R. Kelley, Detection Technology for IVHS Volume I : Final Report Detection Technology for IVHS, I. (1996).
- Department for Transport, 2014. Consultation Response Report Examining the Speed Limit for HGVs over 7.5 tonnes on Dual Carriageway Roads: Summary of Responses and Government Response, London.
- Highways Agency, Transport Scotland, Welsh Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2011. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures Inspection and Maintenance, 3, Section 4 Part 22 BD 101/11 Structural Review and Assessment of Highway Structures.
- Highways Agency, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2005. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures: Approval Procedures and General Design, 1, Section 1 Part 1 BD 2/05 Technical Approval of Highway Structures.
- Highways Agency, Transport Scotland, Welsh Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2006. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Highway Structures Design (Substructures & Special Substructures), Materials, 2, Section 2 Part 22 TD 19/06 Requirement for Road Restraint Systems.
- Highways Agency, Scottish Executive, Welsh Assembly Government & Department for Regional Development Northern Ireland, 2005. Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Road Geometry, 6, Section 1 Part 2 TD 27/05 Cross-Sections and Headrooms.
- Micro-Epsilon, See http://www.micro-epsilon.co.uk/displacement-position-sensors/laser-distance-sensor/optoNCDT_ILR_1030_1031/index.html
- Campbell Scientific, See https://www.campbellsci.com/cr800
- NavTech Radar, See http://www.navtechradar.com/automatic-incident-detection
- Siemens, See http://w3.siemens.com/mcms/power-supply-sitop/en/logo-power/pages/default.aspx
- Sierra Wireless, See https://www.sierrawireless.com/products-and-solutions/gateway-solutions/airlink/
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.