MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- WHO. Global status report on road safety, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Stanislav, S. Henrikas, Transport 28, 108–115, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Public Security Traffic Management Bureau. Road accident statistics annual report of the people’s republic of China (2004–2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Clark, B. M. Cushing, Accident Analysis Prevention 36, 967–972, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Fu, Y. Guo, W. Yuan, H. Feng, Y. Ma, Safety Science 49, 416–420, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Washington, M. G. Karlaftis, F. L, Mannering, statistical and econometric methods for transportation data analysis (Chapman & Hall, London, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kitsantas, M. Hollander, L. Li, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 38, 275–289, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Lee, C. C. Chiu, Y. C. Chou, C. J. Lu, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 50, 1113–1130, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Breiman, J. Friedman, C. J. Stone and R. A. Olshen, Classification and regression trees (Chapman & Hall, London, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- L. Y. Chang, J. T. Chen, Safety Science 51, 17–22, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- O. de Juan, O. de Rocio and F. J. Calvo, Expert Systems with Applications 39, 11164–11171, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.