MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- R. Hass, W. Hudson, and J. Zaniewnski, Modern Pavement Management, Krieger publishing, (1994)
- M. Mubaraki, Identification of Pavement Distress Types and Pavement Condition Evaluation Based on Network Level Inspection for Jazan City Road Network, The Journal of Engineering Research (TJER), 11, No. 1, pp 44–54, (2014)
- M. Mubaraki, A methodology for project-level maintenance for urban road, Journal of Transport- ICE, 168, 3, pp 239–255, (2015)
- T. El-Korchi and W. Norman, Visual Appearance of surface Distress in Pavement, TRB No. 1260 Washington, D. C., (2004)
- L. Aultman and E. Jackson, Model Relating Pavement Quality Measures. Journal of Transportation Research Board, Washington, D. C., (2004)
- Myers and Keying E. Ye 2011. Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists. (2011)
- M. Shahin and S. Kohn, Pavement Maintenance Management for Road And Parking Lots, (2002)
- K. Park, K. Lee, and T. Natacha, Applicability of the International Roughness Index as a Predictor of Asphalt Pavement Condition. Journal of Transportation Research Board, Washington, D. C., (2004)
- S. Dewan and R. Smith, Estimating IRI from Pavement Distresses to Calculate Vehicle Operating Costs for the Cities and Counties of San Francisco Bay Area. Transportation Research Record 1816, Transportation Research Board; Washington D. C., (2002)
- J. Lin, J. Yau, and L. Hsiao, Correlation analysis Between International Roughness Index (IRI) and pavement Distress by Neural Network, Journal of Transportation Research Board, Washington, D. C., (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.