MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- E. Aranha, P. Borba, J. Lima, Model Simulation for Test Execution Capacity Estimation, Proceedings of 17th International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering, pp. 231–236 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chan-yin, Ji Wen-yu, An Ming-zhe, Experimental study on early autogenous shrinkage of 20m-span low-height reactive powder concrete T-beam, Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), pp. 1068–1071 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Lihua, Zeng Hao, Xu Feng, An experimental study on fatigue performance of T-shape RC beams strengthened with externally prestressed CFRP tendons, Proceedings of 2011 Second International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering (MACE), pp. 7162–7166 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiang, Z. X. Zhou, Y. Xu, The Finite Element Analysis of the Large Span Steel Truss Arch Bridge’s Node Fatigue Test, Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on E-Product E-Service and E-Entertainment (ICEEE), pp. 1–6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Zong-guang, Ni Yi-qing, Gao Zan-ming, Damage alarming of bridge structures based on novelty detection technique, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 24, no. 10, pp. 72–75 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiu-yong, Wen Qing, Yang Qi, Yu Jin-xiu, He Xiong-wei, Condiction assessment for stay cables of cable-stayed bridge based on novelty detection technique, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 28, no. 9, 53–59 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, X. Wang, The Application of BP Neural Network in Cable-Stayed Bridge Construction Monitoring, Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS), pp. 1190–1193 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Xiaoyao, Yan Xinping, Cable tension prediction of Hongfeng Lake cable-stayed bridge using BP neural network, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Anti-counterfeiting, Security and Identification, pp. 18–21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Sun, X. Guo; D. Zhang; X. Guan, Research on the application of BP neural network in construction control for cable replacement of the cable-stayed bridge, Proceedings of 2010 Sixth International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC), 2, pp. 914–918 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.