- Andreessen D. Linking Deaths with Vehicles and Population [J]. Traffic Engineering and control, 26; 547–549, Nov. (1985)
- Nain, Rental. Road Safety Model Some Fundamental Ideas: Transportation Research Record, National Research Council, Washington, D.C, 1963, 48–57
- Ghazwan, al-Haji. Road Safety Development Index(RSDI)[D]. Sweden: Linkoping University, (2003)
- Jake Kononov, Bryan K. Alley. Explicit Consideration of safety in transportation planning and project scooping[C]. Transportation Research Board 2004 Annual Meeting, 10:201–223, (2004)
- Shao Zufeng. comprehensive evaluation of city road traffic safety[J]. Scholar Research, (2004): 22–24
- Yu Rende, Shi Peng. The research on road traffic security evaluation based on the theory of fuzzy[J].Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 38 (7):109–116, (2008)
- Chen Hong, Zhou Jibiao. Safety evaluation indexes and method for traffic environment of highway tunnels [J].Journal of Chang’an University, 33(4):54–61, (2013).
- Zheng Rui, Yang Zhenhong. Research on fuzzy comprehensive evaluation system of tailings based on entropy technology [J]. Journal of Science and Technology, 7(6):107–111, (2011)
- Zhou Wei, Li Xiaojing. A comprehensive evaluation method based on information entropy [J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 10(23): 5839–5843, 2010
- Qin Chen, Chen Xiaofang. Reaearch on safety Three-level evaluation of tailings reservoir based on FAHP-IE method [J]. Control Engineerin of China, 21(6): 995–1000, (2014)
- Liu Honghong, Wang Ni. Fuzzy assessment of city ecosystem health based on entropy weight method [J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University, 47(6):755–759, (2014)
- Metin Dadeviren. Developing a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process(AHP) model for behavior-based safety management[J]. Information Science, (178):1717–1733, (2008) [CrossRef]
- Si Shubin, Sun Shudong. A Weighted Analysis of an Integrated Logistics Support Based on Triangular Fuzzy Number [J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 22(6):689–694, (2004)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.