MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Highway Capacity Manual. TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C. (2010)
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways. U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration. (2009)
- H. Li, P.D. Prevedouros. Detailed observations of saturation headways and start-up lost times. Transportation Research Record (TRR)“. TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., (2002)
- Highway Capacity Manual. TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C., (2000)
- J. Bonneson, B. Nevers, J. Zegeer, T. Nguyen and T. Fong. Guidelines for quantifying the influence of area type and other factors on saturation flow rate. Technical Report. Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, Texas. (2005)
- J.W. McMahon, J.P. Krane and A.P. Federico. Saturation flow rates by facility type. ITE Journal, 67, 46–50 (1997)
- T. Limanond, P. Prabjabok, Kr. Tippayawong. Exploring impacts of countdown timers on traffic operations and driver behavior at a signalized intersection in Bangkok. Transport Policy. 17, 420–427. (2010) [CrossRef]
- J. Joseph, G.L. Chang. Saturation flow rates and maximum critical lane volumes for planning applications in maryland. Journal of Transportation Engineering. 131(12), 2066–70. (2005) [CrossRef]
- R. Alyami, B.N. Janson. Effects of trucks on start-up lost time at signalized intersections. Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting. Washington, D.C. (2010)
- Survey of Motor Vehicle Use ABS (1972-2003). Series 9208.0, Australian Bureau of Statistics, Canberra, ACT. (2004)
- X. Zhao, G. Ren. Analysis of vehicle headway characters at a signalized intersection. Journal of Transportation Engineering and Information. 8, 103–108 (2010)
- X. Yang, B. Zhuang, K. Li. Analysis of saturation flow rate and delay at signalized intersection. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science). 34, 738–743 (2006)
- S. Tsao, S. Chu. Adjustment factors for heavy vehicles at signalized intersections. Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE. 121(2), 150–157, (1995) [CrossRef]
- K. Kockelman, R. Shabih. Effect of vehicle type on capacity of signalized intersections. Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE. Vol. 126(6), 506–512 (2000) [CrossRef]
- E. Ramsay, J. Bunker, R. Troutbeck. Signalized intersection capacity reduction of trucks, In the Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Traffic and Transportation Studies. Science Press: Beijing, China. (2004)
- P. Liu, J. Wan, W. Wang, Z. Li. Evaluating the impacts of an unconventional outside left-turn lane design on traffic operations at signalized intersections. Transportation Research Record (TRR). TRB, National Research Council, Washington, D.C. (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.