MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biological and Biomedical|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- T. Takebe, S. Kobayashi, H. Kan, H. Suzuki, Y. Yabuki, M. Mizuno, T. Adegawa, T. Yoshioka, J. Tanaka, J. Maegawa, H. Taniguchi, Human elastic cartilage engineering from cartilage progenitor cells using rotating wall vessel bioreactor, Transplant. Proc. 44(2012) 1158–1161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ratcliffe, A. and Niklason, L. E.: Bioreactors and bioprocessing for tissue engineering. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci., 961, 210–215 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martin, I., Wendt, D., and Heberer, M.: The role of bioreactors in tissue engineering. Trends Biotechnol.,22, 80–86(2004). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Naughton, G. K.: From lab bench to market: critical issues in tissue engineering. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci.,961, 372–385(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Griffith, L. G. and Naughton, G.: Tissue engineering —current challenges and expanding opportunities. Science, 295, 1009–1014 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.