MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- R. Wuthrich, and V. Fascio: Machining of nonconducting materials using electrochemical discharge phenomenon – an overview, Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manuf. Vol. 45 (2005), p. 1095–1108. [CrossRef]
- V. K. Jain and S. Adhikary: On the mechanism of material removal in electrochemical spark machining of quartz under different polarity conditions, J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 200 (2008), p. 460–470. [CrossRef]
- M. C. Panda and V. Yadava: Intelligent modelling and multi-objective optimization of die sinking electro-chemical spark machining process, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. Vol. 27 (2012), p. 10–25. [CrossRef]
- Z-P. Zheng, H-C. Su, F-Y. Huang and B-H. Yan: The tool geometrical shape and pulse-off time of pulse voltage effects in a Pyrex glass electrochemical discharge micro drilling process, J. Micromech. Microeng. Vol. 17 (2007), p. 265–272. [CrossRef]
- H. Tokura, I. Kondoh, M. Yoshikswa: Ceramic material processing by electrical discharge in electrolyte. Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 24 (1989), p. 991–998. [CrossRef]
- L. Yonghong, J. Zhixin, L. Jinch: Study on hole machining of non-conducting ceramics by gas-filled electro discharge and electrochemical compound machining, J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 69 (1997), p. 198–202. [CrossRef]
- B. Doloi, B. Bhattacharyya and S. K. Sorkhel: Electrochemical discharge machining of non-conducting ceramics, Defence Science Journal. Vol. 49 (4) (1999), p. 331–338. [CrossRef]
- B. Bhattacharyya, B.N. Doloi and S. K. Sorkhel: Experimental investigations into electro chemical discharge machining (ECDM) of non-conductive ceramic materials. J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 95 (1999), p. 145–154. [CrossRef]
- N. Gautam and V. K. Jain, Experimental investigations into ECSD process using various tool kinematics, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 38 (1998), p. 15–27. [CrossRef]
- A. Kulkarni, R. Sharan and G. K. Lal: An experimental study of discharge mechanism in electrochemical discharge machining, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 42 (2002), p. 1121–1127. [CrossRef]
- D. J. Kim, Y. Ahn, S. H. Lee, Y. K. Kim: Voltage pulse frequency and duty ratio effects in an electrochemical discharge micro drilling process of Pyrex glass, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. Vol. 46 (2006), p. 1064–1067. [CrossRef]
- P. K. Gupta, A. Dvivedi and P. Kumar: Effect of pulse duration on quality characteristics of blind hole drilled in glass by ECDM, Materials and Manufacturing Processes. (2015), doi: 10.1080/10426914.2015.1103857.
- P. K. Gupta, A. Dvivedi and P. Kumar: Impact of pulse width on hole overcut in an electrochemical discharge machining of blind holes, International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials XXIII,. IIT Roorkee, Vol. 1 (2014) p. 493–498
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.