MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- D. R. Leseur. Experimental investigations of material models for Ti-6Al-4V titanium and 2024-T3 aluminum. Tech. Rep. DOT/FAA/AR-00/25. US department of Transportation. Federal Aviation Administration. September, (2000).
- G. Kay. Failure modeling of titanium 6Al-4V and aluminum 2024-T3 with the Johnson-Cook material model. Tech. Rep. DOT/FAA/AR-03/57. US department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, September, (2003).
- Caydas U, Ekici S. Support vector machines models for surface roughness prediction in CNC turning of AISI 304austenitic stainless steel [J]. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 23(3):639–650, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Salgado D, Alonso F, Cambero I. In -process surface roughness prediction system using cutting vibrations in turning [J] .International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 43(1):43–51, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Yong Yang, Weiwei Zhu, Study on cutting temperature during milling of titanium alloy based on FEM and experiment. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 73(9):1511–1521, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ratchev S, Liu S, Becker A A． Error compensation strategy in milling flexible thin—wall parts[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 162(5):673–681, 2005. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y., Chen X., Gindy N., et al. Elastic Deformation of a Fixture and Turbine Blades System based on Finite Element Analysis, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 36(4):296–304, (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.