MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- N. Rajaram, J. Sheikh-Ahmad, S. H. Cheraghi, CO2 laser cut quality of 4130 steel, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 43, pp. 351–358, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Powell, CO2 laser cutting, Cambridge Univ Press, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, D. W. Zeng, K. C. Yung, H. L. W. Chan, C. L. Choy, Study on ceramic/polymer composite fabricated by laser cutting, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 75, pp. 147–150, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Caiazzo, F. Curcio, G. Daurelio, F. M. C. Minutolo, Laser cutting of different polymeric plastics (PE, PP and PC) by a CO2 laser beam, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 159, pp. 279–285, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Choudhury, S. Shirley, Laser cutting of polymeric materials: An experimental investigation, Optics & Laser Technology, 42, pp. 503–508, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kumar Dubey, V. Yadava, Multi-objective optimisation of laser beam cutting process, Optics & Laser Technology, 40, pp. 562–570, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Q. Frazer, R. T. Byron, P. B. Osborne, K. P. West, PMMA: An essential material in medicine and dentistry, Journal of Long-Term Effects of Medical Implants, 15, pp. 629–639, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Tamrin, Y. Nukman, N. A. Sheikh, M. Z. Harizam, Determination of optimum parameters using grey relational analysis for multi-performance characteristics in 2 laser joining of dissimilar materials, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 57, pp. 40–47, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.