MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Yang Y, Wang YL, Li CH. Study on machining distortion of titanium alloy aircraft monolithic component by finite element method and experiment. ADV SCI LETT. 4(8):3206–3210 (2011). [CrossRef]
- Shi GQ, Deng XM, Shet C. A finite element study of the effect of friction in orthogonal metal cutting. Finite Elem Anal Des, 38:863–883 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Yong Yang, Weiwei Zhu, Study on cutting temperature during milling of titanium alloy based on FEM and experiment. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 73(9):1511–1521 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ratchev S, Liu S, Becker A A Error compensation strategy in milling flexible thin—wall parts[J] J. Mater. Process. Technol. 162(5):673–681 (2005). [CrossRef]
- R Svetan, W Huang, W Liu. Modeling and simul ation en-vironment for machining of low-rigidity comp onents [J]. J. Mater. Process. Technol. 153:67–73 (2004).
- H. Wang, L. Huang, C. Yao, et al. Integrated Analysis Method of Thin-Walled Turbine Blade Precise Machining[J]. Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 16(5):1011–1019 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Wang, Y., Chen, X., Gindy, N., et al. Elastic Deformation of a Fixture and Turbine Blades System based on Finite Element Analysis, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 36(4):296–304 (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.