MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Y. Wang, W. Chen, L. Wang, Micro-indentation and Erosion Properties of Thermal Sprayed NiAl Intermetallic-Based Alloy Coatings, Wear 254, 350–355 (2003). [CrossRef]
- W. Simm, S. Freti, Abrasive wear of multiphase materials, Wear 129, 105–121 (1989). [CrossRef]
- J. Fohl, T. Weissenberg, J. Wiedemeyer, General aspects for tribological application of hard particle coatings, Wear 130, 257–288 (1989). [CrossRef]
- Kwang-Lung Lin, Ming-Yeong Hwang, Cheng-Dau Wu, The deposition and wear properties of cathodic arc plasma deposition TiAlN deposits, Materials Chemistry and Physics 46, 7–83 (1996). [CrossRef]
- Y. L. Qiao, B. S. Xu, S. N. Ma, X. B. Liang, J. C. Chi, Tribological Properties and Mechanism of Fe-Cr-Ni Coating, Jixie Gongcheng Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering 38, (2002).
- H. Hiraga, T. Inoue, H. Shimura, A. Matsunawa, Cavitation Erosion Mechanism of NiTi Coatings Made by Laser Plasma Hybrid Spraying, Wear 231, 272–278 (1999). [CrossRef]
- Ying-Da Li, A Study of Al2O3/TiO2 Coatings by Plasma-Sprayed for High Dielectric Application, Master’s thesis, NCTU (2001).
- P. L. Ko, M. F. Robertson, Wear Characteristics of Electrolytic Hard Chrome and Thermal Sprayed WC-10Co-4Cr Coatings Sliding against Al-Ni-Bronze in Air at 21°C and at -40°C, Wear 252, 880–893 (2002). [CrossRef]
- L. Valentinelli, T. Valente, F. Casadei, L. Fedrizzi, Mechanical and Tribocorrosion Properties of HVOF Sprayed WC-Co Coatings, Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology 39, 301–307 (2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.