MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- M. Furutani, presented at the Proceedings of Convergence International Congress & Exposition On Transportation Electronics, US, 2004 (unpublished).
- K. D. Kusano and H. C. Gabler, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems 13 (4), 1546–1555 (2012). [CrossRef]
- M. Kim, N. Y. Chong, H.-S. Ahn and W. Yu, presented at the Proceedings of The 3rd annual IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (IEEE CASE 2007), Scottsdale, AZ, USA, 2007 (unpublished).
- D. Calisi, L. Iocchi and R. Leone. presented at the VISAPP (Workshop on on Robot Vision), Barcelona, Spain, 2007 (unpublished).
- E.-J. Jung, J. H. Lee, B.-J. Yi and S. i. Yuta, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics 19 (6), 1963–1976 (2014). [CrossRef]
- W. Chung, H. Kim, Y. Yoo, C.-B. Moon and J. Park, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 59 (8), 3156–3166 (2012). [CrossRef]
- N. Bellotto and H. Hu, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics 39 (1), 167–181 (2009). [CrossRef]
- (2016). Play Robot. Available: http://www.playrobot.com/robotics/666--email.html
- Kamitani, Utsugi, Kamon and Yamamoto. 2014, Scanning laser range finder smart-URG mini UST-20LX(UUST004) specification.
- (2009). Hokuyo. Available: http://www.hokuyo-aut.jp/02sensor/07scanner/ust_10lx_20lx.html
- H. Fukuda, J. Fujimoto, D. Huang, K. Kimoto, M. Kristou, M. Nagata, K. Matsuo, M. Musashi, T. Momo, S. Watanabe and F. Wada. (2016). URG Network. Available: https://sourceforge.net/p/urgnetwork/wiki/Home/
- Aoki and Hosoda. 2014, Communication protocol specification for UST series 10LX/20LX.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.