MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- M. Jain and A. P. Singh, “Speed-BreakerEarlyWarningSystem,” in USENIX Federated Conferences Week, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hessling and P. Zhu, “Analysis of Vehicle Rotation during Passage over Speed Control Road Humps,” in International conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation (ICICTA), 2008, pp. 304–308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-T. Chuang, C.-W. Yi, T.-H. Wu, and C.-Y. Chan, “Model the vibrations of rack-mounted on-vehicle devices by underdamped oscillations,” in 17th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2014, pp. 982–987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Yi, Y. T. Chuang, and C. S. Nian, “Toward Crowdsourcing-Based Road Pavement Monitoring by Mobile Sensing Technologies,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 16, no. 4, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. Fernandez, M. Gavilan, D. F. Llorca, I. Parra, R. Quintero, A. G. Lorente, L. Vlacic, and M. A. Sotelo, “Free space and speed humps detection using lidar and vision for urban autonomous navigation,” IEEE Intell. Veh. Symp. Proc., pp. 698–703, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. Martín, R. Bahena, C. A. Cruz, A. Z. López, A. Ferreyra-ramirez, C. Lindavista, and D. G. A. Madero, “Speed booms detection for a ground vehicle with computer vision,” in 12th WSEAS international conference on Mathematical and computational methods in science and engineering, 2010, pp. 258–264. [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Keller, M. Enzweiler, M. Rohrbach, D. F. Llorca, C. Schnörr, and D. M. Gavrila, “The benefits of dense stereo for pedestrian detection,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1096–1106, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wedel, H. Badino, C. Rabe, H. Loose, U. Franke, and D. Cremers, “B-spline modeling of road surfaces with an application to free-space estimation,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 572–583, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-A. Daraghmi, C.-W. Y. Yi, and T.-C. Chiang, “Space-time Multivariate Negative Binomial Regression for Urban Short-Term Traffic Volume Prediction,” in 12th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-A. Daraghmi, C.-W. Y. Yi, and T.-C. Chiang, “Mining Overdispersed and Autocorrelated Vehicular Traffic Volume,” in International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Daraghmi and A. M. Hasasneh, “Accurate Real-Time Traffic Sign Recognition Based on the Connected Component Labeling and the Color Histogram Algorithms,” in International Conference on Signal Processing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Y.-A. Daraghmi, C.-W. Yi, and T.-C. Chiang, “Negative Binomial Additive Models for Short-Term Traffic Flow Forecasting in Urban Areas,” IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 784–793, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-A. Daraghmi and M. Daadoo, “Improved Dynamic Route Guidance based on Holt-Winters-Taylor Method for Traffic Flow Prediction,” Int. J. Traffic Transp. Eng., vol. 4, no. 3, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.