MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- P. Bai Jian and X. Gao Mei, “Based on the Research of Self-Balancing Vehicle Posture Sensor System and Design,” in Intelligent Systems Design and Engineering Applications, 2013 Fourth International Conference on, 2013, pp. 193–196.
- M. Bodson, J. N. Chiasson, R. T. Novotnak, and R. B. Rekowski, “High-performance nonlinear feedback control of a permanent magnet stepper motor,” Control Systems Technology, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 1, pp. 5–14, 1993. [CrossRef]
- D. Gao, P. Han, D. Zhang, and Y. Lu, “Study of sliding mode control in self-balancing two-wheeled inverted car,” in 2012 International Conference on Measurement, Instrumentation and Automation, ICMIA 2012, September 15, 2012 - September 16, 2012, Guangzhou, China, 2013, pp. 2000–2003.
- I. Kale, J. P. Mackenzie, and T. I. Laakso, “Motor car acoustic response modelling and order reduction via balanced model truncation,“ Electronics Letters, vol. 32, pp. 965–966, 1996. [CrossRef]
- K. Liu, M. Bai, and Y. Ni, “Two-wheel self-balanced car based on Kalman filtering and PID algorithm,” in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IE&EM), 2011 IEEE 18Th International Conference on, 2011, pp. 281–285.
- J. Sun and H.-Z. Liu, “Two balanced car LQR algorithm achieved based on LabVIEW,” in 2011 International Academic Conference on Numbers, Intelligence, Manufacturing Technology and Machinery Automation, MAMT 2011, December 24, 2011 - December 25, 2011, Wuhan, China, 2012, pp. 592–597.
- L. C. Wang, Z. Y. Liang, and X. Y. Ding, “Design and implementation of the two wheel self-balancing car based on single chip microcomputer of freescale,” in 2013 International Conference on Energy Research and Power Engineering, ERPE 2013, May 24, 2013 - May 25, 2013, Zhengzhou, Henan, China, 2013, pp. 1028–1032.
- K. Xia, H.-J. Wang, Z.-G. Zhang, and J.-q. Chen, “Design of a self-balanced system based on AccuStar electronic inclinometer,” in Electrical Machines and Systems, 2009. ICEMS 2009. International Conference on, 2009, pp. 1–4.
- L. Zhijun, L. Yang, Y. Chenguang, and D. Nan, “Motion control of an autonomous vehicle based on wheeled inverted pendulum using neural-adaptive implicit control,” in Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2010IEEE/RSJInternational Conference on, 2010, pp. 133–138.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.