- ZhangX. T., NiW. D., LiZ., ZhengS., Identifiability of building thermal system models using on-line data. J. Tsinghua Univ. (Sci & Tech), 44, (2004).
- JinT., FuZ. G., LiuG., YangY. P., Application of reversed modeling method in power plant critical parameters modeling. J. Power Engineering, 29, (2009).
- DengL C, WangG J, ChenH. On-line Fuzzy Identification of the Steam Temperature Object of Boiler, Proceedings of the CSEE, 26, (2006).
- ZhaoL., JuG., LvJ. H., An improved genetic algorithm in multi-objective optimization and its application, Proceedings of the CSEE, 28, (2008).
- ZhangX T, NiW D, LiZ. Dynamic modeling study of super heater steam temperature based on principal component analysis method and online data. Proceedings of the CSEE, 25, (2005).
- LuanX. C., LiS. Y., A study on multiple models predictive control for superheated steam temperature based on neural network models, Proceedings of the CSEE, 24, (2004)
- HuangJ T., MaL. H., MaoJ. B., QianJ. X., Modeling research of the reheat steam temperature of 300MW boiler based on support vector regression. Proceedings of the CSEE, 26, (2006).
- WenX Q. Analysis of carbon in coal-fired based on partial least squares regression algorithm, J. Northeast Dianli University, 32, (2012).
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.