MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Pikas, J. Beyond ECDA For Evaluating’Unpiggable’Pipelines: Advances In Internal And External Tools. in Corrosion 2012. 2012. NACE International. [Google Scholar]
- Kurtz, D., Developments in a Free-Swimming Acoustic Leak Detection System for Water Transmission Pipelines, in Pipelines 2006. p. 1–8, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FelipeOliveira, et al., Smartball: A new pipeline leak detection system, and its survey of two Petrobras/Transpetro pipeline field tests, in Rio Pipeline 2011 Conference & Exposition. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Fung, G., et al. To pig or not to pig: the marlin experience with stuck pig. in Offshore Technology Conference. 2006. Offshore Technology Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, X., et al. Pigging Simulation Analysis of Deepwater Gas Tieback Flowlines in South China Sea. in The Twenty-third International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xu, X.-X. and J. Gong, Pigging simulation for horizontal gas-condensate pipelines with low-liquid loading. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 48(3–4): p. 272–280, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tolmasquim, S.T. and A.O. Nieckele, Design and control of pig operations through pipelines. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 62(3–4): p. 102–110, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Esmaeilzadeh, F., D. Mowla, and M. Asemani, Mathematical modeling and simulation of pigging operation in gas and liquid pipelines. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 69(1–2): p. 100–106, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, H., P. Lin, and Q. Pan, A CFD (computational fluid dynamic) simulation for oil leakage from damaged submarine pipeline. Energy. 64: p. 887–899, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.