MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- D. Dowson and C. Taylor, ASME, 83, 2 (1960)
- J. O’Donoghue and W. Rowe, Tribology, 1, 4 (1968)
- B. Majumdar, Wear, 14, 6, (1969) [CrossRef]
- B. Ghosh, Wear, 21, 2 (1972) [CrossRef]
- B. Ghosh, Wear, 23, 3 (1973) [CrossRef]
- M. Ghosh and B. Majumdar, Tribology International, 13, 2 (1980) [CrossRef]
- W. Rowe and D. Koshal, Wear, 43, 1 (1977) [CrossRef]
- Y. Ho and N. Chen, Wear, 52, 2 (1979)
- P. Liang, C. Lu, J. Ding and S. Chen, Tribology International, 67 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J. O’Donoghue, W. Rowe and C. Hooke, Wear, 14, 5 (1969)
- R. Ghigliazza, R. Michelini and L. Rossi, Tribology, 3, 3 (1970) [CrossRef]
- M. El-Sherbiny, F. Salem and N. El-Hefnawy, Tribology International, 17, 3 (1984) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.