- LiberfarbZ., Proportional pilot-operated flow control valve. 2005, Google Patents.
- XuB., et al., Modeling and dynamic characteristics analysis on a three-stage fast-response and large-flow directional valve. Energy conversion and management, 2014. 79: p. 187–199. [CrossRef]
- JelaliM. and A. Kroll, Hydraulic servo-systems: modelling, identification and control. 2012: Springer Science & Business Media.
- MihajlovM., V. Nikolić, and D. Antić. Position control of an electro-hydraulic servo system using sliding mode control with fuzzy boundary layer. in 8th conference on Vehicle System Dynamics, Identification and Anomalies. 2002. Citeseer.
- BonchisA., et al., Variable structure methods in hydraulic servo systems control. Automatica, 2001. 37(4): p. 589–595. [CrossRef]
- MerrittH.E., Hydraulic control systems. 1967: John Wiley & Sons.
- DragneF.D., et al., ABS valve model reduction by amesim. Proceedings of the Romanian Academy A: Mathematics Physics Technical Sciences Information Science, 2009. 10(2): p. 189–196.
- Xue-leQ., et al., Modeling and Analysis of Vehicle ESP Hydraulic Control Device Using AMESim [J]. Machine Tool & Hydraulics, 2005. 8: p. 115–116.
- You-GuanY., G. Guo-fang, and H. Guo-Liang, Simulation technique of AMESim and its application in hydraulic system [J]. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, 2005. 3: p. 28–31.
- MaC.-l., X.-x. Huang, and L. Hao, Simulation and optimization studies of electro-hydraulic servo system based on AMESim [J]. Hydraulics Pneumatics & Seals, 2006. 1: p. 010.
- LynnA., et al. Modeling hydraulic regenerative hybrid vehicles using AMESim and Matlab/Simulink. in Defense and Security. 2005. International Society for Optics and Photonics.
- DasguptaK., J. Watton, and S. Pan, Open-loop dynamic performance of a servo-valve controlled motor transmission system with pump loading using steady-state characteristics. Mechanism & Machine Theory, 2006. 41(3): p. 262–282. [CrossRef]
- Inc., A., Atos Master Catalog. http://www.atos.com/english/catalog/hydraulic, 2016-03-30.
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.