MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- R.A. Singer and K.W. Behnke, “Real-time tracking filter evaluation and selection for tactical applications,” IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst, vol. AES-7, 7, pp. 100–110 (1971). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Li and V. Jilkov, “A Survey of Maneuvering Target Tracking. Part I: Dynamic Models,” IEEE Trans. Aerosp. Electron. Syst, 39(4), pp. 1333–1364 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kostoglotov and S.V. Lazarenko, “Nonsmooth analysis in measurement processing,” Measurement Techniques, 52, pp. 117–124 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kostoglotov, A.I. Kostoglotov, and S.V. Lazarenko, “Joint maximum principle in the problem of synthesizing an optimal control of nonlinear systems,” Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 41, pp. 274–281 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kostoglotov, A.I. Kostoglotov, and S.V. Lazarenko, “The Combined-Maximum Principle in Problems of Estimating the Motion Parameters of a Maneuvering Aircraft,” Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics, 54, pp. 431–438 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kostoglotov, A.I. Kostoglotov, S.V. Lazarenko, and B.M. Tsennykh, “Method of an estimation of parameters of movement of the operated flying machine on the basis of an combined-maximum principle with construction of a basic trajectory,” Uspehi sovremennoj radiojelektroniki. Zarubezhnaja radiojelektronika, 6, pp. 61–66 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Majka, “Trajectory Management of the Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) in Emergency Situation,” Aerospace, 2, pp. 222–234 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lur’e, Analytical mechanics [in Russian.]. Moscow: Gos. Izd. Fiz.-Matem. Liter. (1961). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sage A.P. and J.L. Melsa, System Identification. New York and London: Academic Press (1971). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kostoglotov and V.N. Taran, “Suboptimal Parameter Estimation in Dynamic Systems,” Avtomatica i Telemekhanica, 4, pp. 85–94 (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.